“Don't Tread On Me”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The United States of Grub is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 25.073 billion Grubians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Religion & Spirituality, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Grub City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 20%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Automobile Manufacturing industry.
Healthcare funding has been cut, psychological disorders are a taboo subject, drunk drivers are sentenced to death, and Grub has designated Grub City as its capital city. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling. Grub's national animal is the dolphin, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways, and its currency is the stubb.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Grub was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Grub lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Grub lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Grub published "Check your telegrams!" (Bulletin: News).
- 5 days ago: Grub lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 5 days ago: Grub fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 6 days ago: Grub lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 6 days ago: Grub published "Mysterious Mist" (Bulletin: News).
- 7 days ago: Grub banned The Federation of Coleans from 10000 Islands.
- 7 days ago: Grub published "IMM shares up 500 Tacos per share!" (Bulletin: News).