The Democratic Federation of Grosseschnauzer is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Her Schnauzer Highness Kinderlieb III with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 24.937 billion schnauzervolken enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The minute government, or what there is of one, is solely concerned with Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Federal District. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient schnauzervolker economy, worth a remarkable 5,972 trillion schnauzermarks a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 239,497 schnauzermarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, Grosseschnauzer is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Grosseschnauzer's national animal is the wild schnauzer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grosseschnauzer was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Grosseschnauzer was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Grosseschnauzer was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Grosseschnauzer, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Grosseschnauzer, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
- : Following new legislation in Grosseschnauzer, Grosseschnauzer is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Grosseschnauzer's influence in International Democratic Union rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Grosseschnauzer was endorsed by The Monarchical Republic of Sciongrad.
- : The Free Land of The IDU dismissed Grosseschnauzer as Regional Adminstrator of International Democratic Union.
- : Grosseschnauzer lost the endorsement of The Prosaic Union of Gnejs.