“I'll have you hanged for treason”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Admiral of Greyfield is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning Eagle population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.663 billion Greyfieldians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- concentrates mainly on Education, although Commerce and Law & Order are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rubinelle. The average income tax rate is 35%. A large private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, followed by Automobile Manufacturing and Woodchip Exports.
UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, Harry Potter books are banned, underage drinkers are dragged through the streets and put in the stocks, and guns are banned. Crime is well under control. Greyfield's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the Monies.
Greyfield is ranked 26,645th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector, scoring 2 on the Nemo Depletion Efficiency Index.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Greyfield applied to join the World Assembly.
- 5 hours ago: Greyfield relocated from SPACE to Nugut.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Greyfield, guns are banned.
- 7 days ago: Greyfield resigned from the World Assembly.
- 7 days ago: Greyfield relocated from Nugut to SPACE.
- 7 days ago: Greyfield endorsed The Kingdom of Buhifet.
- 7 days ago: Greyfield was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 9 days ago: Greyfield applied to join the World Assembly.
- 19 days ago: Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations (last census: Top 1%).
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in Greyfield, underage drinkers are dragged through the streets and put in the stocks.