The Admiral of Greyfield is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, smutty television, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.103 billion Greyfieldians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Public Transport, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rubinelle. The average income tax rate is 34.8%.
The powerhouse Greyfieldian economy, worth 648 trillion Monieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 80,078 Monieses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Fresh food is a thing of the past due to onerous testing standards, G-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Rubinelle, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greyfield's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greyfield, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Greyfield, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Rubinelle.
- : Greyfield applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Greyfield relocated from The Rejected Realms to Nugut.
- : Following new legislation in Greyfield, G-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Greyfield lost WA Delegate status in Nordic Council.
- : Greyfield relocated from Nordic Council to The Rejected Realms.
- : Greyfield was ejected and banned from Nordic Council by The Nordic Council Founder of Transilia.
- : Greyfield proposed constructing embassies between Nordic Council and DEN.
- : Greyfield added the tag "Invader" to Nordic Council.