The Admiral of Greyfield is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.915 billion Greyfieldians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rubinelle. The average income tax rate is 47.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Greyfieldian economy, worth 432 trillion Monieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 62,531 Monieses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Discarded pennies litter the streets, military barracks resemble five-star hotels, citizens must pay to enjoy Greyfield's pristine beaches, and police officers ride the swiftest Eagles. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greyfield's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 3 hours ago: Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Greyfield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 10 days ago: Greyfield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 14 days ago: Greyfield relocated from Osiris to Nugut.
- 14 days ago: Greyfield was refounded in Osiris.
- 16 days ago: Greyfield ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: Following new legislation in Greyfield, police officers ride the swiftest Eagles.
- 56 days ago: Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 62 days ago: Following new legislation in Greyfield, citizens must pay to enjoy Greyfield's pristine beaches.
- 62 days ago: Greyfield applied to join the World Assembly.