The Admiral of Greyfield is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its daily referendums, smutty television, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.677 billion Greyfieldians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Public Transport, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rubinelle. The average income tax rate is 42.0%.
The powerhouse Greyfieldian economy, worth 630 trillion Monieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 82,103 Monieses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, people are arrested for looking too sternly at whales, the government is spending billions of taxpayer Monieses to support the Tourism industry, and citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Greyfield. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greyfield's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greyfield, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Greyfield.
- : Following new legislation in Greyfield, the government is spending billions of taxpayer Monieses to support the Tourism industry.
- : Greyfield resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Greyfield relocated from Nugut to The League of Potatos.
- : Greyfield was endorsed by The Cimmerian Guild of Butchers of Roqijax.
- : Greyfield was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.
- : Following new legislation in Greyfield, people are arrested for looking too sternly at whales.
- : Greyfield lost WA Delegate status in The League The United National Commitee.