The Admiral of Greyfield is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its public floggings, smutty television, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 8.36 billion Greyfieldians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Law & Order, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rubinelle. The average income tax rate is 37.2%.
The powerhouse Greyfieldian economy, worth 665 trillion Monieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 79,600 Monieses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Rubinelle, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament, and citizens must have a license to operate a computer. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greyfield's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greyfield, citizens must have a license to operate a computer.
- : Greyfield applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- : Greyfield's influence in Nugut rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Greyfield, the nation is committed to nuclear rearmament.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Developed.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.