The Admiral of Greyfield is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.852 billion Greyfieldians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Public Transport, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rubinelle. The average income tax rate is 32.4%.
The powerhouse Greyfieldian economy, worth 631 trillion Monieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 80,384 Monieses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
The government is spending billions of taxpayer Monieses to support the Tourism industry, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Greyfield, the government is reining in public spending, and artists regularly face criminal charges and art-burning parties are common. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greyfield's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Greyfield was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Greyfield applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Greyfield relocated from Faronis to Nugut.
- : Following new legislation in Greyfield, artists regularly face criminal charges and art-burning parties are common.
- : Greyfield resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Greyfield relocated from The Lesser European Alliance to Faronis.
- : Greyfield relocated from Nugut to The Lesser European Alliance.