The Admiral of Greyfield is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.266 billion Greyfieldians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rubinelle. The average income tax rate is 36.3%.
The powerhouse Greyfieldian economy, worth 537 trillion Monieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 73,994 Monieses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, aging citizens are celebrating the end of the 'Early Bird War', homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities, and town welcome signs list corporate sponsors. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greyfield's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Greyfield is ranked 70,790th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden, scoring -6 on the Hayek Index.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 11 hours ago: Greyfield applied to join the World Assembly.
- 11 hours ago: Greyfield relocated from Planet X Golden Solar System to Nugut.
- 12 hours ago: Greyfield resigned from the World Assembly.
- 12 hours ago: Greyfield's influence in Planet X Golden Solar System rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 12 hours ago: Greyfield was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Greyfield, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors.
- 12 hours ago: Greyfield relocated from Nugut to Planet X Golden Solar System.
- 12 hours ago: Greyfield endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Talico103.
- 12 hours ago: Greyfield was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 2 days ago: Following new legislation in Greyfield, homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities.