The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, sprawling nuclear power plants, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 22.914 billion Greg Tuckerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Education, although Public Transport, Law & Order, and Defense are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The thriving Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 4,914 trillion tuckerrans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 214,468 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, discarded pennies litter the streets, and conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Rule of Law".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Issue Seeking Republic of New Justusia.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hamstjeland.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Empire of Humanity.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Federation of Tuzekastan.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Empire of Syrni.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Federation of Tuzekastan.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Borderlands of New Ritto.
Endorsements Received: 65 » DankDank, Mediobogdum, Drachmaland, Elegarth, Leindas, Bhang Bhang Duc, Wickedly evil people, Lady Anastasia, Sindria, Yy4u, Shaktirajya, Inkeri, Mathematania, Big Bad Badger, Darkesia, Fellos, Helido, Anzat, Krailing, Helios X, Thaelyn, Offshore Racing, Empy, Fallgriffin, Ansica, Llasa, Sean Talamh, Antahbrantahstan, Drannor, Amymnia, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, EHWAH, The 9 Stars, Common Good, Terajaland, Ayaniel, Davorand, Medwind, Definitely Not Evil Republic, Pallou, Dantera, Toberkuibac, Abaja, Majdim, The Remnants of Zogg, Twisted Duality, Moroboshi, Rickopolis, Allwarts, Country that eats, and 15 others.Glorious Existence, Stormvald, Jadanese, Royaume De Roulant, Atlas Domain, Fujai, Reversed Clause, Renox, Hunniclan, Davelands, Most Great Big Success Nation Such Wow, Tuzekastan, The Empire of Humanity, Hamstjeland, and New Justusia.