The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its public floggings, unlimited-speed roads, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 23.253 billion Greg Tuckerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Education, although Public Transport, Law & Order, and Defense are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The powerhouse Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 5,070 trillion tuckerrans a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an amazing 218,060 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent, school uniforms are compulsory, and the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act"".
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Kingdom of So Nyeo Shi Dae.
- : Greg Tucker was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Partially Born".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, school uniforms are compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, the Finance Ministry posts hourly updates on where taxpayer money is spent.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Republic of Anoora.
- : Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Utopia"".
Endorsements Received: 78 » Mediobogdum, Drachmaland, Elegarth, Leindas, Bhang Bhang Duc, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, Yy4u, Shaktirajya, Inkeri, Mathematania, Darkesia, Fellos, Helido, Anzat, Krailing, Helios X, Thaelyn, Offshore Racing, Empy, Fallgriffin, Ansica, Llasa, Sean Talamh, Antahbrantahstan, Drannor, Amymnia, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, EHWAH, The 9 Stars, Common Good, Terajaland, Ayaniel, Davorand, Medwind, Definitely Not Evil Republic, Toberkuibac, Abaja, Majdim, The Remnants of Zogg, Twisted Duality, Moroboshi, Rickopolis, Allwarts, Country that eats, Glorious Existence, Jadanese, Royaume De Roulant, Atlas Domain, Fujai, and 28 others.Reversed Clause, Renox, Hunniclan, Davelands, Most Great Big Success Nation Such Wow, Tuzekastan, The Empire of Humanity, Hamstjeland, New Justusia, Domini est terra, Derriador, Shorehome, Frgave, Mudwater, Shin Kanai, Centennial Hills, Dubraya, Betty Danforth, Vorpommern-Ruegen, Kantorian, Murderess, Southern Eureka, Envisa, Oometz, Michael Confederacy, WaffenBrightonburg, Anoora, and So Nyeo Shi Dae.