The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, strictly enforced bedtime, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 21.825 billion Greg Tuckerians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Public Transport, Law & Order, and Defense are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 5,002 trillion tuckerrans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 229,211 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations, Greg Tucker is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and movie references are legally admissible in court. Crime is relatively low. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, movie references are legally admissible in court.
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Security Convention"".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, Greg Tucker is notorious for its citizens' infidelity.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The United Federal States of Envisa.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The United Federal States of Envisa.
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hamstjeland.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Federal Republic of Hamstjeland.
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Travelling Region".
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "To Prevent Dangerous Debris".
Endorsements Received: 30 » Southern Eureka, Chestaan, Mercanta, Kisovec, Yy4u, Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Abaja, Papercuts and Skittles, Ashkan, Pandaland II, Democratic Kolania, Liberillia, Fujai, BiFelicia, The people of Tuk Tuk, Ktilqr, Donstan, Thaelyn, Hironeidon, Mirchusko, Wickedly evil people, Pacific Aggressiveness, Lady Anastasia, Denieria, Olympae, Toraine and Sevane, Consular, Hamstjeland, and Envisa.