“That sucker who is not from Tucker”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the West Pacific
The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 19.042 billion Greg Tuckerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Public Transport, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. The average income tax rate is 15%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Information Technology and Retail.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, the internet has been placed under government control, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and fur coats have become the latest fashion trend. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the tuckerran.
Greg Tucker is ranked 120th in the West Pacific and 7,943rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 557.25 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 1 hour ago
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Republic of King of the death.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Greg Tucker lost the endorsement of The Republic of King of the death.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Coalition Of Freedom"".
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fertile Farmland Protection".
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Defiantly Marsupial State of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Lazy Nation of Tweeds.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Defiantly Marsupial State of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Lazy Nation of Tweeds.
- 5 days ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Holy Blue Smoke of Mediobogdum.
- 10 days ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Holy Blue Smoke of Mediobogdum.
Endorsements Received: 30 » BIteland, Southern Eureka, Todler, The 9 Stars, Chestaan, Mochaworld, New Novak, Karcinoma, Yy4u, Wickedly evil people, Creamy pleasures, Kingsteck, Darkesia, Mercanta, Liberillia, Hayekvillage, Aestate, Huangshi, Daicoviet State, Ashkan, Rhythm, Wandysland, Cocan, Architechnia, New Duveland, All Good People, Mediobogdum, Tweeds, Bhang Bhang Duc, and King of the death.