“That sucker who is not from Tucker”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the West Pacific
The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its surprisingly youthful workforce, strictly enforced bedtime, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 19.994 billion Greg Tuckerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Public Transport, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 4,470 trillion tuckerrans a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an amazing 223,589 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, and citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 4 hours ago
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "War Crimes Tribunal".
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Skyward Republic of Consular.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Skyward Republic of Consular.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Mountains to the East"".
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Greg Tucker withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "War Crimes Tribunal".
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "War Crimes Tribunal".
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The United Socialist States of New Kakyoin.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Empire of Rome V.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Federation of Verse Reach.
Endorsements Received: 35 » BIteland, Southern Eureka, Todler, The 9 Stars, Chestaan, Mochaworld, New Novak, Wickedly evil people, Creamy pleasures, Kingsteck, Darkesia, Mercanta, Liberillia, Aestate, Daicoviet State, Ashkan, Wandysland, All Good People, Bhang Bhang Duc, Caneighda, Valsyvir, Kemeta, Republic of Southern States, Hanifiyyah, Kalmarth, Sunset Realm, Abaja, Rocknest, Atlantis and Stymphalia, Volaior, Donstan, New Kakyoin, Ferus Equus, Verse Reach, and Consular.