The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, strictly enforced bedtime, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 20.5 billion Greg Tuckerians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Public Transport, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 4,623 trillion tuckerrans a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 225,512 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is relatively low. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 12 hours ago: Greg Tucker fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Jambama.
- 7 days ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Predatory Nature of Yy4u.
- 9 days ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Free Land of Escarforia.
- 9 days ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Empire of School House.
- 13 days ago: Greg Tucker was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 20 days ago: Greg Tucker was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 20 days ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Republic of JitsNation.
- 20 days ago: Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Renegade Islands Alliance".
- 20 days ago: Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "No Penalty Without Law".
Endorsements Received: 36 » BIteland, Southern Eureka, Todler, Chestaan, Mochaworld, New Novak, Wickedly evil people, Creamy pleasures, Darkesia, Mercanta, Liberillia, Daicoviet State, Ashkan, Wandysland, All Good People, Bhang Bhang Duc, Caneighda, Valsyvir, Hanifiyyah, Kalmarth, Abaja, Rocknest, Volaior, Donstan, New Kakyoin, Ferus Equus, Verse Reach, Kisovec, The Lost Ruby, Roma-Carthago, Keriaton, Sartrea, JitsNation, Escarforia, Yy4u, and Jambama.