The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 23.095 billion Greg Tuckerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Education, although Public Transport, Law & Order, and Defense are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The thriving Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 4,974 trillion tuckerrans a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 215,383 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Nude art is becoming wildly popular, movie references are legally admissible in court, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events, and the tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, the nation is experiencing a severe shortage of sporting events.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, movie references are legally admissible in court.
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Animal Abuse"".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, future leaders of Greg Tucker regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Greg Tucker was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Mediobogdum, Drachmaland, Elegarth, Leindas, Bhang Bhang Duc, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, Yy4u, Shaktirajya, Inkeri, Mathematania, Big Bad Badger, Darkesia, Fellos, Helido, Anzat, Krailing, Helios X, Thaelyn, Offshore Racing, Empy, Fallgriffin, Ansica, Llasa, Sean Talamh, Antahbrantahstan, Drannor, Amymnia, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, EHWAH, The 9 Stars, Common Good, Terajaland, Ayaniel, Davorand, Medwind, Definitely Not Evil Republic, Pallou, Dantera, Toberkuibac, Abaja, Majdim, The Remnants of Zogg, Twisted Duality, Moroboshi, Rickopolis, Allwarts, Country that eats, Glorious Existence, Jadanese, and 24 others.Royaume De Roulant, Atlas Domain, Fujai, Reversed Clause, Renox, Hunniclan, Davelands, Most Great Big Success Nation Such Wow, Tuzekastan, The Empire of Humanity, Hamstjeland, New Justusia, Domini est terra, Derriador, The Disney Union, Shorehome, Frgave, Mudwater, Shin Kanai, Centennial Hills, Dubraya, Betty Danforth, Vorpommern-Ruegen, and Kantorian.