“That sucker who is not from Tucker”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the West Pacific
The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 19.218 billion Greg Tuckerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Public Transport, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. The average income tax rate is 15%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Information Technology and Retail.
Fur coats have become the latest fashion trend, urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines, police officers have been re-kitted with designer uniforms and gold plated handcuffs, and large areas of Greg Tucker are not accessible by the public. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the tuckerran.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 15 hours ago
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Greg Tucker was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Versutian Federation".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Republic of Kemeta.
- 8 days ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Republic of Kemeta.
- 9 days ago: Greg Tucker was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- 10 days ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Confederacy of Valsyvir.
- 10 days ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Achievement Hunters of Caneighda.
- 10 days ago: Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Black Riders".
- 11 days ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Confederacy of Valsyvir.
- 12 days ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Achievement Hunters of Caneighda.
Endorsements Received: 31 » BIteland, Southern Eureka, Todler, The 9 Stars, Chestaan, Mochaworld, New Novak, Karcinoma, Yy4u, Wickedly evil people, Creamy pleasures, Kingsteck, Darkesia, Mercanta, Liberillia, Hayekvillage, Aestate, Huangshi, Daicoviet State, Ashkan, Wandysland, Cocan, Architechnia, New Duveland, All Good People, Mediobogdum, Bhang Bhang Duc, King of the death, Caneighda, Valsyvir, and Kemeta.