The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, strictly enforced bedtime, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 24.078 billion Greg Tuckerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The minute, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, with Public Transport, Law & Order, and Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The all-consuming Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 5,446 trillion tuckerrans a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an amazing 226,206 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Stylish juvenile delinquents are highly overrepresented in fatal motorcycle accidents, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Free Land of Jenny Said.
- : Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Kingdom of Ireland".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
- : Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- : Following new legislation in Greg Tucker, prime commercial land is being swamped with archaeological teams.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Holy Empire of Senovky.
- : Greg Tucker endorsed The Colony of Himmel Ende.
- : Greg Tucker was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and the Top 5% for Most Developed.
- : Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the Quarantined".
Endorsements Received: 68 » Mediobogdum, Drachmaland, Elegarth, Bhang Bhang Duc, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, Yy4u, Shaktirajya, Mathematania, Fellos, Anzat, Offshore Racing, Fallgriffin, Antahbrantahstan, Drannor, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, The 9 Stars, Common Good, Terajaland, Ayaniel, Davorand, Medwind, Toberkuibac, Majdim, The Remnants of Zogg, Twisted Duality, Allwarts, Country that eats, Glorious Existence, Jadanese, Atlas Domain, Fujai, Reversed Clause, New Justusia, Derriador, Shorehome, Frgave, Shin Kanai, Dubraya, Vorpommern-Ruegen, Kantorian, Southern Eureka, Oometz, Michael Confederacy, Big Bad Badger, States of Glory WA Office, Davelands, Mithrandia, Numpties, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, and 18 others.Vitanu, Andyr, Leiy, Zelovianialand, Meelducan, Snoorphy, Hadou, Peterfell, Consular, Recenesia, Tablea, Knowlage, Ophirra, Denieria, Thirinau, Senovky, Himmel Ende, and Jenny Said.