The Republic of Greg Tucker is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 20.343 billion Greg Tuckerians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Public Transport, Law & Order, and Defense are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mill City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Greg Tuckerian economy, worth a remarkable 4,583 trillion tuckerrans a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 225,313 tuckerrans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, schoolchildren have twice-weekly sex education classes, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Greg Tucker's national animal is the monkey, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Greg Tucker voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Historia Novorum".
- 6 hours ago: Greg Tucker voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Scientific Cooperation".
- 6 hours ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Republic of Sartrea.
- 6 hours ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Federation of Fashie.
- 5 days ago: Greg Tucker was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Federation of Fashie.
- 8 days ago: Greg Tucker was endorsed by The Republic of Sartrea.
- 14 days ago: Greg Tucker was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 16 days ago: Greg Tucker was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- 17 days ago: Greg Tucker endorsed The Republic of Keriaton.
Endorsements Received: 34 » BIteland, Southern Eureka, Todler, Chestaan, Mochaworld, New Novak, Wickedly evil people, Creamy pleasures, Darkesia, Mercanta, Liberillia, Aestate, Daicoviet State, Ashkan, Wandysland, All Good People, Bhang Bhang Duc, Caneighda, Valsyvir, Hanifiyyah, Kalmarth, Abaja, Rocknest, Volaior, Donstan, New Kakyoin, Ferus Equus, Verse Reach, Kisovec, The Lost Ruby, Roma-Carthago, Keriaton, Sartrea, and Fashie.