The Militant Mercantile Alliance of Greenspoint is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 23.8 billion Greenspointians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government prioritizes Law & Order, with Defense and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greenspoint City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Greenspointian economy, worth a remarkable 5,269 trillion Arcade Tokens a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 221,409 Arcade Tokens, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 633,004 per year while the poor average 61,686, a ratio of 10.3 to 1.
Fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high, multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy", and corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Greenspoint's national animal is the Mallrat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greenspoint was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Greenspoint fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Greenspoint was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Greenspoint fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Greenspoint fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Greenspoint was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Shortest Average Lifespan (last census: Top 1%).
- : Greenspoint fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Greenspoint was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided (last census: Top 1%).
- : Greenspoint fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Greenspoint fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.