The Metroplex-Adjacent Nation of Green-ville is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Steve Estep with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, public floggings, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 15.304 billion Green-villians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Public Transport, Law & Order, and Environment also on the agenda, while Welfare and Administration are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Green-ville City. The average income tax rate is 3.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Green-villian economy, worth a remarkable 1,501 trillion Greenbacks a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Gambling, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 98,140 Greenbacks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
People eagerly queue days at A&E to wait for their free healthcare, books are so highly regarded in Green-ville that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, military spending is on the increase, and politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Green-ville's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Church of Jazz.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Green-ville lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Green-ville, politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills.
- : Following new legislation in Green-ville, military spending is on the increase.
- : Green-ville was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens, Most Influential, and Smartest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Efficient Economies and Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Green-ville was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Green-ville was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Green-ville was endorsed by The Southeast Texan Republic of United States of Woodward.
- : Green-ville was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Green-ville was endorsed by The Federation of New Zacharianasville.
- : Following new legislation in Green-ville, books are so highly regarded in Green-ville that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.