“We Don't Get Mad, We Get Stabby”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Penny Arcade Mecca of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Porfirio Diaz with a fair hand, and notable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 17.642 billion Cubans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Nueva Havana Times is sold out, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, billions of Roubles are being poured into a space program, and cheese has become the new icon of political dissent. Crime is totally unknown. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Rouble.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 hours ago
- 22 hours ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Arms Protocol".
- 5 days ago: Greater Cuba's influence in USSR rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- 9 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Versutian Federation".
- 14 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
- 14 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 17 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Black Riders".
- 23 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Improving Wordiness".
- 26 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Individual Working Freedoms".
- 29 days ago: Greater Cuba endorsed The United States of The Greater Nordic Federation.