The Penny Arcade Mecca of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 19.895 billion Cubans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The very strong Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 4,916 trillion Roubles a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 247,108 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, and high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Bitely".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Researching Unique Ecosystems".
- : Greater Cuba was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The World Assembly".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wallenburg".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Read the Resolution Act"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Kknight".
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Unie van Sovjetrepublieken of Hvalfyurden.
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Unie van Sovjetrepublieken of Hvalfyurden.
Endorsements Received: 15 » RedCommunist, Slavestate, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Northern Socialist States, Rastrania Akatsuki, Korskha, Khanatah, Marthuania, Renbokia, Communist Bratislavia, The United English Communist States, Soviet Polsol, Allancia, Terricon, and Hvalfyurden.