The Penny Arcade Mecca of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 19.629 billion Cubans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The very strong Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 4,846 trillion Roubles a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 246,908 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, and high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Greater Cuba fell out of the world Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Humanitarian Aid".
- : Greater Cuba fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nudest.
Endorsements Received: 12 » RedCommunist, Slavestate, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Northern Socialist States, Rastrania Akatsuki, Korskha, Khanatah, Marthuania, Renbokia, Communist Bratislavia, The United English Communist States, and Soviet Polsol.