“We Don't Get Mad, We Get Stabby”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The Zombiocracy of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Zombie Porfirio Diaz with a fair hand, and remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 15.879 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, graffiti graces every city's streets, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries. Crime is totally unknown. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Rouble.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 13 hours ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Bruce".
- 13 hours ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection"".
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Macedon"".
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Internet Net Neutrality Act"".
- 19 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Luna Amore".
- 19 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "International Arms Trading".
- 24 days ago: Greater Cuba was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- 24 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights of the Disabled Act"".
- 24 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate the Greater German Reich".
- 25 days ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
Endorsements Received: 14 » RedCommunist, Khanatah, Socialist Montanistan, Slavestate, Narmilia, CoolHandLuke, Buena Jersey, Empirecratic, Yakestonia, Soviet Sovereignty, Communist Bratislavia, United Canadian Socialist Republic, Union of Socialist States of Slava, and Equestrian Socialist Soviet Republic.