“We Don't Get Mad, We Get Stabby”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Dealmaker
The Penny Arcade Mecca of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Porfirio Diaz with a fair hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, intelligent population of 17.827 billion Cubans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Nueva Havana Times is sold out, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, billions of Roubles are being poured into a space program, and cheese has become the new icon of political dissent. Crime is totally unknown. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Rouble.
Most Recent Government Activity: 23 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Federation of Northern Socialist States.
- 4 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Hobbesistan"".
- 4 days ago: Greater Cuba's influence in USSR rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 5 days ago: Greater Cuba fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 13 days ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- 17 days ago: Greater Cuba was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- 19 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II"".
- 19 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The General Patent Charter"".
- 23 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The International Communist Union".
- 23 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reproductive Freedoms"".