“We Don't Get Mad, We Get Stabby”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Zombiocracy of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Zombie Porfirio Diaz with a fair hand, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.449 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, graffiti graces every city's streets, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, and houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries. Crime is totally unknown. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Rouble.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 15 hours ago
- 59 minutes ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 10%).
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The People's Republic of Bryher.
- 4 days ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate St Abbaddon".
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Cultural Site Preservation".
- 10 days ago: Greater Cuba was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- 10 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- 10 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Freedoms".