The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and notable for its public floggings, unlimited-speed roads, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 20.646 billion Cubans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The thriving Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 5,137 trillion Roubles a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 248,831 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, rioting during the nation's hosting of ORDER caused one million Roubles of property damage, there has been a rapid increase of noise complaints over the sound of buzzing bees, and refugees from other nations are flocking to Greater Cuba's border. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Soviet Socialist Republic of Bratislavskaya.
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Explosive Remnants of War".
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The People's Republic of Seraluka.
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Promotion of Clean Energy".
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Democratic People's Republic of Slavestate.
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Democratic People's Republic of Slavestate.
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Looney Bin of Ninten.
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Looney Bin of Ninten.
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to sexual privacy".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
Endorsements Received: 24 » RedCommunist, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Northern Socialist States, Rastrania Akatsuki, Korskha, Khanatah, Marthuania, Communist Bratislavia, Soviet Polsol, Allancia, Terricon, Hvalfyurden, Old-Britannia, Jamstown, Mutant wasteland, Dudaev, Yevraziya, Balenderg, Djuanistan, StalkKer Federation, The Commune of Meddle, Sovietzky Soyuz, Ninten, and Slavestate.