The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, sprawling nuclear power plants, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 21.842 billion Cubans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The thriving Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 5,565 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 254,808 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dik dik is one of the most popular forenames in Greater Cuba, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lone Wolves United".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Sexual Privacy".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Against Suicide Seeds".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Gregoryisgodistan".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Environmental Warfare Act".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Place that has No Big Banks"".
- : Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Quarantined Trade Zone of Quarantinia.
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Socialist Republic of Kergstan.
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Mercantile Prizes of War".
Endorsements Received: 21 » RedCommunist, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Northern Socialist States, Korskha, Khanatah, Marthuania, Communist Bratislavia, Soviet Polsol, Allancia, Hvalfyurden, Old-Britannia, Mutant wasteland, Dudaev, Yevraziya, Balenderg, Sovietzky Soyuz, Ninten, Slavestate, Red state of redosia, Kergstan, and Quarantinia.