The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 21.173 billion Cubans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The thriving Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 5,471 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 258,435 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects, every workday begins with group therapy, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies, and breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reproductive Education Act".
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Republic of Carton Fun.
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Dictatorship of Markovban.
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, the new iVote app allows representatives to vote on legislation by launching ill-tempered birds and matching candies.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, tax-payers are funding ever more extravagant movie projects.
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, the constant playing of Merry Birthday on Greater Cuban radio has led to calls for the song to be classified as a crime against humanity.
Endorsements Received: 24 » RedCommunist, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Northern Socialist States, Rastrania Akatsuki, Korskha, Khanatah, Marthuania, Communist Bratislavia, Soviet Polsol, Allancia, Terricon, Hvalfyurden, Old-Britannia, Jamstown, Mutant wasteland, Dudaev, Yevraziya, Balenderg, Djuanistan, StalkKer Federation, Sovietzky Soyuz, Ninten, Slavestate, and Red state of redosia.