“We Don't Get Mad, We Get Stabby”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Instigator
The Penny Arcade Mecca of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Porfirio Diaz with a fair hand, and remarkable for its strong anti-business policies. The compassionate, intelligent population of 17.243 billion Cubans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Nueva Havana Times is sold out, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, billions of Roubles are being poured into a space program, and cheese has become the new icon of political dissent. Crime is totally unknown. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Rouble.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 11 hours ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Soviet Socialist Republic of Yakestonia.
- 11 hours ago: Greater Cuba lost the endorsement of The Soviet Socialist Republic of Yakestonia.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Soviet Socialist Republic of Yakestonia.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Greater Cuba's influence in USSR rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- 7 days ago: Greater Cuba changed its national demonym to "Cuban".
- 7 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Riders"".
- 7 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Spills and Leaks".
- 9 days ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Socialist Republic of Enclave of Soviet Germany.
- 11 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Yohannes".
- 11 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Child Welfare in Adoption".