The Penny Arcade Mecca of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 18.556 billion Cubans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The strong Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 4,221 trillion Roubles a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 227,508 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government now pays the "Really Awesome Super Heroes" (RASH) to catch evildoers, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Greater Cuba to be bombproof, and the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 15 hours ago
- 1 day ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Hidden Base of Tellica.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"".
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Greater Cuba was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Liberal Democratic Socialists".
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Luna Amore".
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Genetically Modified Foods"".
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Power Safeguards Act".
Endorsements Received: 18 » RedCommunist, Slavestate, Communist Bratislavia, Belaruchenya, Soviet Sovereignty, Enclave of Soviet Germany, CoolHandLuke, New Terricon, Northern Socialist States, Elwana, Rastrania Akatsuki, Hvalfyurden, Korskha, Khanatah, SkyStone empire, Yakestonia, Prushia, and Tellica.