“We Don't Get Mad, We Get Stabby”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Contender
The Penny Arcade Mecca of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Porfirio Diaz with a fair hand, and renowned for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 16.701 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Nueva Havana Times is sold out, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, billions of Roubles are being poured into a space program, and cheese has become the new icon of political dissent. Crime is totally unknown. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Rouble.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 19 hours ago
- 1 day ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Federative State of The Russian Soviet Socialist Republics.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The People's Republic of Belaruchenya.
- 4 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 Infinite Loop".
- 4 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World University for Peace".
- 6 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate South Pacific"".
- 8 days ago: Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 10 days ago: Greater Cuba's influence in USSR rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, billions of Roubles are being poured into a space program.
Endorsements Received: 12 » RedCommunist, Slavestate, Narmilia, Yakestonia, Soviet Sovereignty, Communist Bratislavia, United Canadian Socialist Republic, Union of Socialist States of Slava, Equestrian Socialist Soviet Republic, New Terricon, Belaruchenya, and The Russian Soviet Socialist Republics.