“We Don't Get Mad, We Get Stabby”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
The Zombiocracy of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Zombie Porfirio Diaz with a fair hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 14.863 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Welfare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone, students cut up leftover Roubles during Arts and Crafts, and people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer. Crime is totally unknown. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Rouble.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 3 hours ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Union of Socialist States of Slava.
- 5 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Region of reunited muslim states"".
- 10 days ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 12 days ago: Greater Cuba endorsed The Democratic Socialist States of Communist Sturoza.
- 12 days ago: Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Land of the Liberals"".
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer.
- 14 days ago: Greater Cuba was endorsed by The Democratic Socialist States of Communist Sturoza.
- 18 days ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 10%).
- 20 days ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 5%).
- 22 days ago: Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
Endorsements Received: 17 (RedCommunist, Khanatah, Parti Ouvrier, Socialist Montanistan, Slavestate, Narmilia, CoolHandLuke, Soviet-German Dortmund, Soviet Peoples Republic, Buena Jersey, Empirecratic, Straight Edge, Yakestonia, Soviet Sovereignty, Communist Bratislavia, United Canadian Socialist Republic, Union of Socialist States of Slava)