The Great Scientific Polity of Greater Cuba is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Che Castro with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, unlimited-speed roads, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 21.644 billion Cubans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nueva Havana. The income tax rate is 100%.
The thriving Greater Cuban economy, worth a remarkable 5,516 trillion Roubles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 254,859 Roubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Dik dik is one of the most popular forenames in Greater Cuba, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, the once prosperous capital is in utter decline, and birth rates have hit an all-time low. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Greater Cuba's national animal is the dik dik, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Greater Cuba endorsed The Quarantined Trade Zone of Quarantinia.
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Utopia"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Utopia"".
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Partially Born".
- : Greater Cuba voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Humanitarian Aid Expansion Act".
- : Greater Cuba was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Greater Cuba voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate California".
- : Following new legislation in Greater Cuba, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
Endorsements Received: 21 » RedCommunist, Enclave of Soviet Germany, Northern Socialist States, Rastrania Akatsuki, Korskha, Khanatah, Marthuania, Communist Bratislavia, Soviet Polsol, Allancia, Hvalfyurden, Old-Britannia, Mutant wasteland, Dudaev, Yevraziya, Balenderg, StalkKer Federation, Sovietzky Soyuz, Ninten, Slavestate, and Red state of redosia.