The Communist Kingdom of Great-Bohemia is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Leader Sivok II with a fair hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, public floggings, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 6.957 billion Bohemians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bohemian City. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Bohemian economy, worth 834 trillion Silvers a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 119,984 Silvers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great-Bohemia's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Great-Bohemia endorsed The Republic of KoneBaung.
- : Great-Bohemia was endorsed by The Republic of KoneBaung.
- : Great-Bohemia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The World Assembly".
- : Great-Bohemia withdrew its vote on the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
- : Great-Bohemia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
- : Great-Bohemia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
- : Great-Bohemia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Wallenburg".
- : Great-Bohemia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Read the Resolution Act"".
- : Great-Bohemia lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Great-Bohemia endorsed The Democratic Republic of Iridescent Pears.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Dustwind, Coreras, FreeGunsForAll, Nojia, Kokkinostan, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, The Iron Crown Order, Linkdahero, Rex Republic, Osea Island, Spearo, Germanahii, The United Dog Days Providence, Zeganas, Ilha Rongo Koa, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Night Hawk Nation, Pilrimania, Neo-Fantasia, Czechoslovachia, Licnosloboda, Vinnybotz, Old Atlantica, Solleana, Kelvinski, Fujisan, Aipotu Ruo, Samanar, AmericaIS THE BEST, The Peach Islands, Trussiama, Paffnia, Hellazar, Cardini, Iridescent Pears, and KoneBaung.