“One People, One Kingdom, One Destiny. ”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Communist Kingdom of Great-Bohemia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Leader Sivok II with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 1.739 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bohemian City. The average income tax rate is 93%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Information Technology and Book Publishing.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, and mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great-Bohemia's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Silver.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Great-Bohemia, mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Great-Bohemia, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- 13 hours ago: Great-Bohemia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Great-Bohemia was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Great-Bohemia, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Great-Bohemia endorsed The Sultanate of Mursilis.
- 4 days ago: Great-Bohemia was endorsed by The Sultanate of Mursilis.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Great-Bohemia, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Great-Bohemia, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- 5 days ago: Great-Bohemia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Stopping Suicide Seeds".
Endorsements Received: 60 (Dustwind, Voodoo garden, Beiluxia, Ikhlaqistan, Ishtar, Solleana, Earth Federation, Lahuland, Anollasia, Walosia, The Fried Fritos, Brittanita, Spadanera, The United States America, Imbarien, Splanger, New Order of the Ages, Jamestonian Empire, Pacific Commonwealth, Moogs World, Kokkinostan, Western Zweiback, Eat_aly, Drakken Lords, Osea Island, Fernessin, Lubnid, The imperial state of Japan, Takosu, Nargodia, Sheldanada, Arkhane, The Republic of Michigan, Cammiwoo, Republic of VEW, Tyraina, Lutreis, Stas Nikitin, Gitchie Manito, Rex Republic, United Bobtopia, Christian Indonesia, Vorian, The Republic of the Dragon, The Thai Fighters, I have no idea what I am doing, The Amazon Isles, Woonsocket, Sehkmet, Glaciacium, Future of Mankind, Aquinoland, Klausilvania, The Laurentian Islands, Venerus, Ostroma, Northern Koryeo, United Semi Small Islands of Hey Baby, Zimmer-Land, Mursilis)