“☭One People, One Kingdom, One Destiny.☭ ”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Communist Kingdom of Great-Bohemia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader Sivok II with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, intelligent population of 4.351 billion Great-Bohemians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bohemian City. The average income tax rate is 96%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great-Bohemia's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Silver.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: Great-Bohemia was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of 66 Ducks.
- 1 day ago: Great-Bohemia endorsed The Thin Mints R In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation.
- 1 day ago: Great-Bohemia lodged a message on the Wysteria Regional Message Board.
- 1 day ago: Great-Bohemia relocated from 10KI International Airport to Wysteria.
- 1 day ago: Great-Bohemia relocated from 10000 Islands to 10KI International Airport.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Great-Bohemia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Great-Bohemia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Sciongrad".
- 6 days ago: Great-Bohemia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 8 days ago: Great-Bohemia lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- 8 days ago: Great-Bohemia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
Endorsements Received: 1 » 66 Ducks.