“☭One People, One Kingdom, One Destiny.☭ ”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: 10000 Islands
The Communist Kingdom of Great-Bohemia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Leader Sivok II with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 2.961 billion love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bohemian City. The average income tax rate is 96%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The government funds large training centres to turn Emus into functioning members of society, the tenet of free speech is held dear, pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government, and the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Great-Bohemia's national animal is the Emu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Silver.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 4 days ago: Great-Bohemia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection"".
- 4 days ago: Great-Bohemia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 6 days ago: Great-Bohemia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 7 days ago: Great-Bohemia endorsed The United Senatorial Republic of Athenian League.
- 7 days ago: Great-Bohemia was endorsed by The United Senatorial Republic of Athenian League.
- 8 days ago: Great-Bohemia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Renewable Energy Installations"".
- 12 days ago: Great-Bohemia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Internet Net Neutrality Act"".
- 16 days ago: Great-Bohemia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Deep Space".
- 16 days ago: Great-Bohemia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Chemical Weapons Accord".
- 17 days ago: Great-Bohemia endorsed The Kingdom of Fulheim.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Dustwind, Beiluxia, Solleana, Earth Federation, Lahuland, Anollasia, Walosia, Spadanera, Imbarien, Jamestonian Empire, Kokkinostan, Western Zweiback, Osea Island, Lubnid, The imperial state of Japan, Takosu, Nargodia, Sheldanada, Cammiwoo, Republic of VEW, Tyraina, Gitchie Manito, Rex Republic, United Bobtopia, Christian Indonesia, Sehkmet, Future of Mankind, Aquinoland, Northern Koryeo, Mursilis, Chronopolice, Britannium, Edgemaster, Chief of Music, Stravatia, Blogotopia, Hayden Island, Quantraint, Exemplaire, Volpandria, Zenthi, Wailfolk, Bellbank, Lenintopia, Randomain, Wezz, Steidenland, Ardreas, Maddinville, Witchcraft and Sorcery, and 24 others.Rojikstan, The Soylent Green Party, Thomason, Cerb, Kelvinski, Vilsilvia, Onarii, Christopolas, HamJam, Jusra, Slaytania, Biblical Importance, Samonaemia, Ayunli, Lost Islands of Pantagon, YildizBona, Invictus, Arnor and Gondor-, Of Steel Sentinels, An Isolated Populace, Coreras, Fulheim, Dendor, and Athenian League.