The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Paul-Emil II with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, unlimited-speed roads, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 27.712 billion Harberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberdeen. The average income tax rate is 93.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Harberian economy, worth a remarkable 6,168 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 222,609 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists, the sanitised and dull music festivals of Grays Harbor are famed for their reasonable volume levels, weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments, and ratings for sitcom reruns are often much higher than election debates. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grays Harbor's national animal is the Baycat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Harberian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Compliance Commission".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Kingdom of Ireland".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the Quarantined".
- : Grays Harbor was endorsed by The Dab of Indian Empire.
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Singapore"".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Act".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "WA Peacekeeping Charter".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate United Defenders League".
- : Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "National Control of Elections".