The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by King Paul-Emil II with an even hand, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, frequent executions, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 27.437 billion Harberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberdeen. The average income tax rate is 93.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Harberian economy, worth a remarkable 6,095 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 222,169 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Builders across Grays Harbor are blocked up with orders for new public loos, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery, and 'dead men tell no tales' is a valid legal defense. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grays Harbor's national animal is the Baycat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Harberian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Statelessness".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The NSIA".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Social Liberal Union".
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Weapons Accord".
- : Grays Harbor was endorsed by The Federation of New Zacharianasville.
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary and Largest Mining Sector.
- : Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
- : Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.