The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by King Paul-Emil II with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 24.557 billion Harberians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberdeen. The average income tax rate is 92.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Harberian economy, worth a remarkable 4,942 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an amazing 201,264 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
Vaccinations are mandatory, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras, voting is voluntary, and it's always rabbit season. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grays Harbor's national animal is the Baycat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Harberian Catholic.
Most Recent Government Activity: 111 minutes ago
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Grays Harbor voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preserving Antimicrobials".
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Grays Harbor was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Grays Harbor, it's always rabbit season.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Grays Harbor, voting is voluntary.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Grays Harbor, all major public areas are watched by police surveillance cameras.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Grays Harbor, vaccinations are mandatory.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Grays Harbor, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- 5 days ago: Grays Harbor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Congress of Armed Proletarian States"".
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Grays Harbor, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Grays Harbor, the government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters.
Endorsements Received: 13 » NewTexas, Ewing Oil Co, Garzekistan, Gig em Aggies, Dennisov, Blandings and Fenwick, PatrickStar, KUNLANDA, Mimes Guild, Studly Penguins, South Aztlan, AmandilTwo, and The Texas.