|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: Grand Central
The Republic of Graveyards is a colossal, socially progressive nation, notable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.733 billion Graveyardsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The small government appears to have no policy direction whatsoever. The average income tax rate is 21%. A small but healthy private sector is dominated by the Soda Sales industry.
Crime is a problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Graveyards's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dubstep.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 hours ago
- 5 days ago: Graveyards fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.
- 13 days ago: Graveyards lodged a message on the Grand Central Regional Message Board.
- 19 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- 21 days ago: Graveyards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 52 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central fell from "Hermit" to "Duckspeaker".
- 53 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 53 days ago: Graveyards relocated from The Rejected Realms to Grand Central.
- 53 days ago: Graveyards relocated from Grand Central to The Rejected Realms.
- 53 days ago: Graveyards was ejected from Grand Central by The Torched Savannah of Ugg Lands.
- 115 days ago: Graveyards was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 5%).