The Republic of Graveyards is a colossal, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.341 billion Graveyardsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Social Policy, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 40.3%.
The Graveyardsian economy, worth 237 trillion dubsteps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 32,354 dubsteps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Graveyards's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 days ago
- 60 days ago: Graveyards lodged a message on the Grand Central Regional Message Board.
- 80 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 106 days ago: Graveyards fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.
- 114 days ago: Graveyards lodged a message on the Grand Central Regional Message Board.
- 120 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- 121 days ago: Graveyards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 153 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central fell from "Hermit" to "Duckspeaker".
- 154 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 154 days ago: Graveyards relocated from The Rejected Realms to Grand Central.
- 154 days ago: Graveyards relocated from Grand Central to The Rejected Realms.