The Republic of Graveyards is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 10.384 billion Graveyardsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Social Policy, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 41.0%.
The Graveyardsian economy, worth 333 trillion dubsteps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 32,084 dubsteps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Graveyards's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Graveyards was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Graveyards's influence in Grand Central fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".
- : Graveyards's influence in Grand Central fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- : Graveyards lodged a message on the Grand Central Regional Message Board.
- : Graveyards's influence in Grand Central fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Graveyards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Graveyards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average and the Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector, Largest Populations, Most Influential, and Largest Black Market.
- : Graveyards altered its national flag.
- : Graveyards's influence in Grand Central rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Graveyards was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 10%).