|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: Grand Central
The Republic of Graveyards is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.105 billion Graveyardsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Social Policy, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 41.6%.
The Graveyardsian economy, worth 226 trillion dubsteps a year, is quite specialized and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 31,933 dubsteps, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. Graveyards's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Graveyards is ranked 6th in Grand Central and 52,628th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 37 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 21 days ago: Graveyards lodged a message on the Grand Central Regional Message Board.
- 41 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 67 days ago: Graveyards fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.
- 75 days ago: Graveyards lodged a message on the Grand Central Regional Message Board.
- 81 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- 83 days ago: Graveyards was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 114 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central fell from "Hermit" to "Duckspeaker".
- 115 days ago: Graveyards's influence in Grand Central rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 115 days ago: Graveyards relocated from The Rejected Realms to Grand Central.
- 115 days ago: Graveyards relocated from Grand Central to The Rejected Realms.