“Sailing the ocean's blue”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Ancient Lands
The Queen's State of Grand McFadden is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the Governor with an even hand, and remarkable for its hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working population of 18.759 billion Grand McFaddenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. The average income tax rate is 43%. A healthy private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, the nation's favourite colour is green (Grand McFadden has found 2 easter eggs), administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, and thousands of cute furry kittens are trampling everything in their path (Grand McFadden has found 2 easter eggs). Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grand McFadden's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is none, and its currency is the betale.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 8 days ago: Grand McFadden changed its national currency to "betale" and its nation type to "Queen's State".
- 34 days ago: Grand McFadden changed its national currency to "dollar" and its animal to "deer".
- 34 days ago: Grand McFadden altered its national flag.
- 63 days ago: Grand McFadden was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 91 days ago: Grand McFadden changed its national nation type to "State" and its faith to "none".
- 100 days ago: Grand McFadden was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 119 days ago: Grand McFadden was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 131 days ago: Grand McFadden was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 1%).
- 135 days ago: Grand McFadden fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Developed.
- 139 days ago: Grand McFadden fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.