The Queen's State of Grand McFadden is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the Governor with an even hand, and remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, compulsory military service, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, hard-working population of 20.934 billion Grand McFaddenians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. The average income tax rate is 68.1%.
The thriving Grand McFaddenian economy, worth a remarkable 1,047 trillion betales a year, is highly specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 50,041 betales, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, the nation's favourite colour is green (Grand McFadden has found 2 easter eggs), administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture, and thousands of cute furry kittens are trampling everything in their path (Grand McFadden has found 2 easter eggs). Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Grand McFadden's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Grand McFadden was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Grand McFadden fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Grand McFadden was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Grand McFadden fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Grand McFadden fell out of the regional Top 10% for Nicest Citizens.
- : Grand McFadden fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Grand McFadden was struck by a Cure Missile from The Queen's State of Manitoulin, curing 1 million infected.
- : Grand McFadden was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Grand McFadden was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 10%).
- : Grand McFadden was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average.