The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 24.859 billion Goodnamesarerareans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goodnamesarerare City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Goodnamesarerarean economy, worth an astonishing 12,414 trillion shrubs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 499,401 shrubs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The fire protection service is wholly government-funded, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, the police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodnamesarerare's national animal is the chupacabra, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- 7 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare endorsed The Democratic Republic of Maha Bhartha Desam.
- 18 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Maha Bhartha Desam.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the government pours millions of shrubs into rehabilitation programs annually.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, senior citizens are often found slaving away in factories.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- 4 days ago: Goodnamesarerare was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 58 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Jrustela, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, The Cults Children, The Romanum Legio, Southern Yugoslavia, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Ragnaria, Mundiferrum, The Shadow Brotherhood, Amselheim, Molzavar, Wikichang, EES, Brotherland, Owali, 1 Infinite Loop, Tropicalis, The United Territories of Providence, Dracconis, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Lubiratia, Elejamie, Zorro Renzodo, Articono, Lagaronians, Reziel, Ramaeus, MikGonnia, Meowinopolis, Clydes, New Cobastheia, The Three States of Fortuna, Beatificia, Triboland, Azrad, Default Republic, Novohrvatska, Davinhia, Hestisimus, McStooley, and 8 others.Othad, Heyday, Bachtendekuppen, Echo Serafin, Taxilis, Drinnon, Arstravia, and Maha Bhartha Desam.