The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 26.405 billion Goodnamesarerareans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goodnamesarerare City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Goodnamesarerarean economy, worth an astonishing 13,873 trillion shrubs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is a breathtaking 525,426 shrubs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined, politicians demand do-overs when they don't agree with election outcomes, and cheese has become the new icon of political dissent. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodnamesarerare's national animal is the chupacabra, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Empire of Brucewillisrocks.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, cheese has become the new icon of political dissent.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, politicians demand do-overs when they don't agree with election outcomes.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, mining safety laws are often more expensive than what's being mined.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, most governmental positions are filled by zealous nationalists.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, citizens live in superstitious fear of the mysterious glowing clouds that float over Goodnamesarerare.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Goodnamesarerare endorsed The Democratic States of Martins Humble Abode.
- : Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Democratic States of Martins Humble Abode.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, The Romanum Legio, Southern Yugoslavia, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, Wikichang, Brotherland, 1 Infinite Loop, Tropicalis, The United Territories of Providence, Dracconis, Elejamie, Zorro Renzodo, Ramaeus, New Cobastheia, Azrad, Davinhia, Bachtendekuppen, Echo Serafin, Arstravia, Icebrook, EMS Conglomerate, Happy Hour, Idioglassia, Saladass, LatePanem, Andeat, Silaurius, Gostir, Blobbo, Noralia, Mylinnol, Marceloyudi, Sayland, PrussianEmpire, Greatest Ukraine, Caljugiri, Kingdom of Favus, Newpromisedland, and 14 others.United States of Vitorios, Moderate Utopia, Nuevo Lucamania, New California of America, Saockoi, Cockroach State, Dolor Mortis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Mondaeri, Luriel, New Leganes, JJJrtheiiiish, Martins Humble Abode, and Brucewillisrocks.