|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 23.544 billion Goodnamesarerareans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goodnamesarerare City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Gambling.
The police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime, spies caught in Goodnamesarerare are never heard from again, tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens, and military service is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodnamesarerare's national animal is the chupacabra, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the shrub.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 hours ago
- 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, military service is compulsory.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, spies caught in Goodnamesarerare are never heard from again.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare endorsed The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare withdrew its endorsement from The Morrígan of Ramaeus.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare endorsed The Sepulchre By The Sea of Xoriet.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Sepulchre By The Sea of Xoriet.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Jrustela, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, The Cults Children, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Southern Yugoslavia, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, MikGonnia, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, Ramaeus, British Grand Pacific, The Shadow Brotherhood, Amselheim, Beckveria, Molzavar, United industrial, Wikichang, EES, Brotherland, Susanooo, HGWQHGE, Rosiel, Owali, 1 Infinite Loop, Tropicalis, Ziwaiworld, United American Domain, Bananalopolis, The United Territories of Providence, Free Pacific States, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Providence Spring, Lagis, DACOROMANIA, Reziel, Dracconis, and 11 others.Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Lubiratia, Elejamie, Elohimia, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Aluta, Drinnon, Ouralis, Roissyland, Xoriet, and Bachtendekuppen.