|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: The East Pacific
The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. Its hard-nosed population of 20.62 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goodnamesarerare City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Gambling and Arms Manufacturing.
Toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense, the police force is rumoured to be made up of evil shadows with no souls, people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed, and military service is compulsory. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodnamesarerare's national animal is the chupacabra, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the shrub.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Allied States of WonderWafle.
- 6 days ago: Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Atomic Confederation of Alsacian Alsace.
- 12 days ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, military service is compulsory.
- 12 days ago: Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Maelstrom of Ragnaria.
- 12 days ago: Goodnamesarerare withdrew its endorsement from The Federation of Old Federalia.
- 12 days ago: Goodnamesarerare lost the endorsement of The Federation of Old Federalia.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed.
- 13 days ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the police force is rumoured to be made up of evil shadows with no souls.
- 14 days ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, toddlers are wielding machine guns in the name of national defense.
- 15 days ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, local executives are seen on the corner with cardboard signs reading "will oppress the masses for food".
Endorsements Received: 64 (Lux aeturnum, Dannistaan, Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kelssek, Jrustela, Kangarawa, Wentworthville, East Malaysia, Reziel, Stromburg, The Cults Children, Swkoll, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Southern Yugoslavia, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Sierra Kilo, Labeija, Nylter, Hegemon, Chung King, Airygliph, Utopian Heights, Wang Dynasty, Rychewold, Rightport, Haifischland, Totalium, Mithra, The Republic of Cybran, Off silly hats, Neo-Manchukuo, Aardania, Ziwaiworld, Squid Ruinosa, Democratic Republic Of Orangeville, Ribtopia, THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF DOJO, MikGonnia, Samiana, Meldom, Normandish, United Terra States, Divitaen, Union of Democracies, British Grand Pacific, Great Jenstonia, Duracell, Kingberg, Pikminian, A Slanted Black Stripe, Tableand, Zielonerd, Suraldar, A mean old man, Ragnaria, Alsacian Alsace, WonderWafle)