|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Leader with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 23.562 billion Goodnamesarerareans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goodnamesarerare City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Gambling.
The government is avowedly atheist, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction, and Goodnamesarerare's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodnamesarerare's national animal is the chupacabra, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the shrub.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, Goodnamesarerare's army is full of two-metre tall super-soldiers.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare endorsed The Republic of Drezken.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Republic of Drezken.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the government is avowedly atheist.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, military service is compulsory.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, tourists need only sign on the dotted line to become citizens.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, spies caught in Goodnamesarerare are never heard from again.
- 4 days ago: Goodnamesarerare endorsed The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Jrustela, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, The Cults Children, Zang0, The Romanum Legio, Vulshain, Southern Yugoslavia, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, MikGonnia, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Ragnaria, The Oan Isles, Mundiferrum, Ramaeus, British Grand Pacific, The Shadow Brotherhood, Amselheim, Beckveria, Molzavar, United industrial, Wikichang, EES, Brotherland, Susanooo, HGWQHGE, Rosiel, Owali, 1 Infinite Loop, Tropicalis, Ziwaiworld, United American Domain, Bananalopolis, The United Territories of Providence, Free Pacific States, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Providence Spring, Lagis, DACOROMANIA, Reziel, Dracconis, and 12 others.Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Lubiratia, Elejamie, Elohimia, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Aluta, Drinnon, Ouralis, Roissyland, Xoriet, Bachtendekuppen, and Drezken.