The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 28.197 billion Goodnamesarerareans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goodnamesarerare City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Goodnamesarerarean economy, worth an astonishing 15,672 trillion shrubs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is a breathtaking 555,815 shrubs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence, and all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodnamesarerare's national animal is the chupacabra, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Goodnamesarerare was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the words 'private' and 'enterprise' must never appear in the same sentence.
- : Goodnamesarerare was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, high school boys are required to pass vigorous self-mastery and sensitivity training to graduate.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, people invite random old men into their homes to play with their kids.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, Goodnamesarerare's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Goodnamesarerare endorsed The Community of Rybeck.
- : Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Community of Rybeck.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, The Romanum Legio, Southern Yugoslavia, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Molzavar, Brotherland, 1 Infinite Loop, The United Territories of Providence, Dracconis, Elejamie, New Cobastheia, Davinhia, Bachtendekuppen, EMS Conglomerate, Saladass, Blobbo, Noralia, Kingdom of Favus, Newpromisedland, Moderate Utopia, Dolor Mortis, Eurasian Socialist Federation, New Leganes, Eagas, Bhattacharyaland, Roissyland, Norport, Surfidonia, Jkandria, Commonwealth Of Astoria, Vulshain, Etieland the Second, Aenglaland, Nadhiya, Nightmare Dominion, Ethalria, Maris Salis, DatBoiMemes, Staynes, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Dixonian States, and 32 others.Dudmun, Soviet Monarchic Nations, Oflus, Aphoenica, Axdel, Oceanic Peoples, Mexiklyn, Feladria, Serneria, Eruopia, Guj-Sec, Marcin Kingdom, Tripartite State, The Empire of Rijelv, Eloparatimi, Pekweng, Jadeistan, Celebia, Ktox, Nirnr00ts, This Other Land, Polumetia, Va Seer, Wizardonia, Toussai, Lin Manuel Miranda, Lerison, National Peoples Republic of the Tao, Tenaltel, British Grand Pacific, East Malaysia, and Rybeck.