The People's Republic of Goodnamesarerare is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 24.493 billion Goodnamesarerareans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Goodnamesarerare City. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Goodnamesarerarean economy, worth an astonishing 12,119 trillion shrubs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 494,816 shrubs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anyone who so much as frowns is referred to a mental health unit, students cut up leftover shrubs during Arts and Crafts, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan, and drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goodnamesarerare's national animal is the chupacabra, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, the military is on a massive recruiting drive in advance of an invasion of Brasilistan.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, students cut up leftover shrubs during Arts and Crafts.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, anyone who so much as frowns is referred to a mental health unit.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare endorsed The Republic of Default Republic.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Goodnamesarerare was endorsed by The Republic of Default Republic.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Goodnamesarerare, Goodnamesarerare is increasingly belligerent on the international stage.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Todd McCloud, Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Jrustela, Kangarawa, East Malaysia, The Cults Children, The Romanum Legio, Southern Yugoslavia, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Eruopia, Hegemon, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Ragnaria, Mundiferrum, British Grand Pacific, The Shadow Brotherhood, Amselheim, Molzavar, United industrial, Wikichang, EES, Brotherland, Rosiel, Owali, 1 Infinite Loop, Tropicalis, The United Territories of Providence, Dracconis, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Lubiratia, Elejamie, Aluta, Drinnon, Roissyland, Zorro Renzodo, Articono, Lagaronians, Reziel, Ramaeus, MikGonnia, Meowinopolis, Place of cool punks, Clydes, New Cobastheia, HYDRA-Russian Empire, and 7 others.The Three States of Fortuna, The Hydraulic Republic, Beatificia, Triboland, Azrad, Darthopia, and Default Republic.