The Incorporated States of Golden Triangle Tout is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ian Grout with an iron fist, and notable for its ritual sacrifices, public floggings, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 21.45 billion Golden Triangle Toutians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.9%.
The thriving Golden Triangle Toutian economy, worth a remarkable 2,019 trillion monies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Soda Sales, and Gambling. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 94,168 monies, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
The government has adopted a more thrifty attitude to administrating the country's needs, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order, and homeless people are periodically found dead upon altars to assorted deities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Golden Triangle Tout's national animal is the avarice, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Covert.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Golden Triangle Tout's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Golden Triangle Tout was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Golden Triangle Tout's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Golden Triangle Tout's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Golden Triangle Tout relocated from Balder to The West Pacific.
- : Golden Triangle Tout altered its national flag.
- : Golden Triangle Tout was refounded in Balder.
- : Golden Triangle Tout ceased to exist.
- : Golden Triangle Tout was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Golden Triangle Tout was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations, Largest Black Market, Largest Mining Sector, Largest Soda Pop Sector, and Highest Economic Output.