“Je Maintiendrai la République”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Preponderance of Goethe is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe with an iron fist, and remarkable for its restrictive gun laws. Its hard-nosed, cynical population of 19.304 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Commerce, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Weimar. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Uranium Mining industry, followed by Gambling and Automobile Manufacturing.
Bicyclists are banned from major roads, political activists are routinely executed, TV shows must meet strict ethnicity quotas, and guns are banned. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Goethe's national animal is the lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Atheism, and its currency is the guilder.
Most Recent Government Activity: 21 hours ago
- 10 days ago: Goethe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 16 days ago: Goethe donated ฿ 6.000 ByteCoin to The Command Cyborg of Paradroid.
- 16 days ago: Goethe donated ฿ 1.000 ByteCoin to The Dominion of Root.
- 16 days ago: Goethe purchased a ByteCoin miner for ฿ 2.000.
- 16 days ago: Goethe donated ฿ 1.000 ByteCoin to The Command Cyborg of Paradroid.
- 46 days ago: Goethe fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 113 days ago: Goethe fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 142 days ago: Goethe was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 169 days ago: Goethe was struck by a Cure Missile from The Free Democracy of Ballotonia, curing 1 million infected.
- 169 days ago: Goethe was struck by a Cure Missile from The Freedom of TheSource, curing 1 million infected.