“An object at rest cannot be stopped!”
|Category: Libertarian Police State|
Regional Influence: Instigator
Location: Space Sector RPRA
The Invincible People's Federation of GMC Military Arms is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 24.052 billion are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of GMC Military Arms City. The average income tax rate is 78%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, followed by Information Technology and Uranium Mining.
Inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, much of GMC Military Arms's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence, military spending recently hit a new high, and army rations are served on silver platters. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. GMC Military Arms's national animal is the Grand Dragon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: GMC Military Arms fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- 10 days ago: GMC Military Arms was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 20 days ago: GMC Military Arms was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 22 days ago: GMC Military Arms relocated from Lazarus to Space Sector RPRA.
- 22 days ago: GMC Military Arms was refounded in Lazarus.
- 29 days ago: GMC Military Arms ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: GMC Military Arms was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 57 days ago: Following new legislation in GMC Military Arms, army rations are served on silver platters.
- 61 days ago: GMC Military Arms was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 90 days ago: GMC Military Arms was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.