The Founding States of Global Right Alliance is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, sprawling nuclear power plants, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 19.75 billion Global Right Allianceans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.9%.
The thriving Global Right Alliancean economy, worth a remarkable 1,012 trillion pounds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Gambling. Average income is 51,251 pounds, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
The mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, inheritance tax has recently been abolished, the nation's gigantic air force is both respected and feared, and citizens drive tank-like vehicles with mounted machine guns. Crime is moderate. Global Right Alliance's national animal is the phoenix, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Global Right Alliance fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Global Right Alliance fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Global Right Alliance was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations (last census: Top 5%).
- : Global Right Alliance lodged a message on the Global Right Alliance Regional Message Board.
- : Global Right Alliance banned The Clouds in my Coffee of Unibot III from Global Right Alliance.
- : Global Right Alliance banned Remaining crusaders from Global Right Alliance.
- : Global Right Alliance's influence in Global Right Alliance fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Global Right Alliance's influence in Global Right Alliance rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Global Right Alliance was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Global Right Alliance was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.