“Economic Strength Is Everything”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
Location: Global Enterprise
The Republic of Global Enterprise is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Destroyer with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.834 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Defence and Commerce are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Enterprise City. The average income tax rate is 52%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Tourism, and Gambling industries.
Drug distribution is tightly controlled by the government, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative, and people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Global Enterprise's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Global Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 4 days ago: Global Enterprise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 16 days ago: Global Enterprise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 18 days ago: Global Enterprise fell out of the regional Top 5% for Happiest Citizens.
- 26 days ago: Global Enterprise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 31 days ago: Global Enterprise relocated from United Republic of Nations to Global Enterprise.
- 31 days ago: Global Enterprise relocated from Global Enterprise to United Republic of Nations.
- 31 days ago: Global Enterprise altered its national flag.
- 31 days ago: Following new legislation in Global Enterprise, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer.
- 34 days ago: Global Enterprise was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 37 days ago: Global Enterprise lodged a message on the Global Enterprise Regional Message Board.