|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of GinetV6 is a colossal, genial nation, notable for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, intelligent population of 7.569 billion GinetV6ians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Defence and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sexton. The average income tax rate is 69%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
GinetV6 successfully hosted the Osiris Olympics, GinetV6's famous countrysides are shrouded by wind farms, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow. Crime is well under control. GinetV6's national animal is the skunk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the junk.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 7 hours ago: GinetV6 was refounded in Osiris.
- 54 days ago: GinetV6 ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: GinetV6 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 82 days ago: Following new legislation in GinetV6, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow.
- 82 days ago: GinetV6 was refounded in Lazarus.
- 97 days ago: GinetV6 ceased to exist.
- 126 days ago: Following new legislation in GinetV6, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 135 days ago: GinetV6 fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 148 days ago: GinetV6 fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 173 days ago: Following new legislation in GinetV6, GinetV6's famous countrysides are shrouded by wind farms.