The Bloodsoaked Wasteland of Gidoristan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by the Overlord with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 13.176 billion Gidoristanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Healthcare and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Environment are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Installation 04. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Gidoristanian economy, worth a remarkable 4,139 trillion skulls of its enemieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 314,151 skulls of its enemieses, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,002,389 per year while the poor average 74,847, a ratio of 13.4 to 1.
90% of active duty GAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones, Merry Birthday is a popular protest song despite the risk of fines and royalty dues, zombie sanctuaries have been taken over by hydraulic fracturing sites, and the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Gidoristan's national animal is the zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is worshipping the Overlord.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gidoristan's influence in The New Inquisition rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, the nation's industries are scrambling to switch to biodegradable plastics.
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, zombie sanctuaries have been taken over by hydraulic fracturing sites.
- : Gidoristan endorsed The United Megacorporations of Darath.
- : Gidoristan endorsed The Glorious Mordor of Newer Anatolia.
- : Gidoristan was endorsed by The United Megacorporations of Darath.
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, Merry Birthday is a popular protest song despite the risk of fines and royalty dues.
- : Gidoristan's influence in The New Inquisition fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Gidoristan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Gidoristan was endorsed by The Glorious Mordor of Newer Anatolia.