The Bloodsoaked Wasteland of Gidoristan is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by the Overlord with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, triple-decker prams, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 12.836 billion Gidoristanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The minute, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Healthcare and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Installation 04. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Gidoristanian economy, worth a remarkable 4,052 trillion skulls of its enemy a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 315,741 skulls of its enemy, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 991,693 per year while the poor average 76,971, a ratio of 12.9 to 1.
All gamers have been drafted into the military despite their lack of upper body strength, citizens are regularly shot for parking on the double-yellow line, penal labor is a de facto death sentence, and 90% of active duty GAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Gidoristan's national animal is the zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is worshipping the Overlord.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gidoristan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Gidoristan was endorsed by The Mordor of Newer Anatolia.
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, 90% of active duty GAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones.
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, penal labor is a de facto death sentence.
- : Following new legislation in Gidoristan, citizens are regularly shot for parking on the double-yellow line.
- : Gidoristan endorsed The Темная Империя of The Eastern Union of Holt.
- : Gidoristan was endorsed by The Темная Империя of The Eastern Union of Holt.
- : Gidoristan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Gidoristan's influence in The New Inquisition rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Gidoristan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden and the Top 10% for Most Armed.