“Laissez les bon Temps Rouler!!!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Field Marshal's Protection of Germany-Logania is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, renowned for its restrictive gun laws. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 22.637 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Education, although Social Welfare and the Environment are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 99%. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Germany-Logania's national animal is the Pelican, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Creole.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 19 hours ago
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Germany-Logania was endorsed by The Global Empire of Norlosia.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Germany-Logania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Germany-Logania was endorsed by The Allied States of AmandilTwo.
- 14 days ago: Germany-Logania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 20 days ago: Germany-Logania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Auralia".
- 20 days ago: Germany-Logania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Universal Suffrage Act".
- 21 days ago: Germany-Logania was endorsed by The Heartbroken pepole of Darkcape.
- 25 days ago: Germany-Logania was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 5%).
- 27 days ago: Germany-Logania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Cormac A Stark".
- 27 days ago: Germany-Logania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".