“Laissez les bon Temps Rouler!!!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Contender
The Field Marshal's Protection of Germany-Logania is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its restrictive gun laws. Its compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 20.638 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Social Welfare and the Environment are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, Members of Parliament operate under a PAYE scheme, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Germany-Logania's national animal is the Pelican, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Creole.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Germany-Logania fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Germany-Logania fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 11 days ago: Germany-Logania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Emporia Towers".
- 13 days ago: Germany-Logania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- 15 days ago: Germany-Logania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate the South Pacific".
- 17 days ago: Germany-Logania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Krulltopia".
- 20 days ago: Germany-Logania was endorsed by The Slowly Reforming Empire of CankerSore.
- 25 days ago: Germany-Logania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 10%).
- 30 days ago: Germany-Logania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Harmful Consumer Goods Act".
- 31 days ago: Germany-Logania was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".