“I am the Vanguard of your Destruction”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
Location: Nazi Europa
The Shadow Legion of German Dragons is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by High Emperor Draconis with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 10.292 billion Dragonians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Inferi' Nova. The average income tax rate is 68%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, and Book Publishing industries.
Healthcare funding has been cut, all beauty contests have been banned, German Dragons is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. German Dragons's national animal is the Wyvern, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Drethic.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: German Dragons lodged a message on the Nazi Europa Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: German Dragons's influence in Nazi Europa fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- 3 days 13 hours ago: German Dragons was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector (last census: #1).
- 4 days ago: German Dragons was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 10 days ago: German Dragons was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: #1).
- 13 days ago: German Dragons fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Developed.
- 14 days ago: German Dragons's influence in Nazi Europa rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- 24 days ago: German Dragons was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- 24 days ago: German Dragons was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: #1).
- 25 days ago: German Dragons fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.