“I Won't Fail You Landereien”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The Great Kingdom of Prussia
The Prussian Empire of German is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Jackson Robak with an iron fist, and notable for its complete lack of public education. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.342 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Clarkston. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads, there has been a series of riots between local cannibals and health food advocates, and notable individuals are granted land and titles. Crime is moderate, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. German's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Atheism, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 2 hours ago
- 9 days ago: German fell out of the regional Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 10 days ago: German changed its national faith to "Atheism".
- 10 days ago: German lodged a message on the The Great Kingdom of Prussia Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: German altered its national flag.
- 10 days ago: German relocated from Balder to The Great Kingdom of Prussia.
- 10 days ago: German was refounded in Balder.
- 111 days ago: German ceased to exist.
- 117 days ago: German fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Developed.
- 117 days ago: German fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Developed.
- 121 days ago: German fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.