“Quaerere gloriam aquilae volanti”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Atlantian Oceania
The Royal Federation of Geisenfried is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by King Alexander IV with an even hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, intelligent population of 20.583 billion Geisens enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Königseifert. The average income tax rate is 82%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Information Technology.
Teenagers across the country are celebrating the defeat of a national curfew bill, truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, and King Alexander IV has just been declared ruler of Geisenfried in an international press conference. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Geisenfried's national animal is the golden eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the geldenmark.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 days ago
- 22 hours ago: Geisenfried fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 7 days ago: Geisenfried fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 28 days ago: Geisenfried was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 46 days ago: Geisenfried was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 50 days ago: Geisenfried was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 64 days ago: Geisenfried was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 93 days ago: Geisenfried fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Defense Forces.
- 99 days ago: Geisenfried lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.
- 101 days ago: Geisenfried fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 103 days ago: Geisenfried lodged a message on the Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board.