“Divide et Impera”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Poking Spear of Geiravor is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons. Its hard-working, cynical population of 1.425 billion are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Law & Order, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 23%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Retail.
Crime is a problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Geiravor's national animal is the Horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Gold.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 18 days ago: Geiravor was refounded.
- 98 days ago: Geiravor ceased to exist.
- 158 days ago: Geiravor resigned from the World Assembly.
- 158 days ago: Geiravor relocated from Epogennick to The Cove.
- 158 days ago: Geiravor endorsed Intense pain and suffering.
- 158 days ago: Geiravor was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 161 days ago: Geiravor applied to join the World Assembly.
- 161 days ago: Geiravor relocated from Tonagaria to Epogennick.
- 161 days ago: Geiravor resigned from the World Assembly.
- 161 days ago: Geiravor relocated from The Local Supermarket to Tonagaria.