The Federal Monarchy of Geilinor is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by PM Mainzer and Queen Alexandra with an even hand, and renowned for its smutty television, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 13.514 billion Geilinorites enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holversahn. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient Geilinorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,515 trillion Geilinorite Marks a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 112,123 Geilinorite Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of experimental delivery drones, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers, and long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Geilinor's national animal is the Red-crowned crane, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Geilinor lodged a message on the Esquarium Regional Message Board.
- : Geilinor was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Geilinor voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Law Enforcement Education".
- : Following new legislation in Geilinor, long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences.
- : Following new legislation in Geilinor, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
- : Following new legislation in Geilinor, city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of experimental delivery drones.
- : Geilinor was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Geilinor was endorsed by The House Divided of Qianrong.
- : Geilinor was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Britanno 2.
- : Geilinor voted for The Idi Amin 4 General Secretary of Kaalmi in the General Election.