The Holy Republic of Gebidia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President Marcus Oritas with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 12.175 billion Gebidians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Welfare, Environment, and Spirituality also on the agenda, while Law & Order and Administration aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arvoria. The average income tax rate is 32.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Gebidian economy, worth a remarkable 1,893 trillion Denalms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Cheese Exports, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 155,542 Denalms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need, programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, and criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program. Crime is totally unknown. Gebidia's national animal is the Turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Gebidia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Gebidia was endorsed by The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka.
- : Gebidia lost the position of Coalition of Catholic States WA Delegate to The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka.
- : Gebidia lost the endorsement of The Grand Principality of San Juan de Sinka.
- : Gebidia became WA Delegate of Coalition of Catholic States.
- : Gebidia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather and Largest Basket Weaving Sector and the Top 5% for Largest Populations and Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Gebidia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Gebidia's influence in Coalition of Catholic States fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Gebidia's influence in Coalition of Catholic States rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Gebidia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector and Best Weather and the Top 10% for Safest.