The Peaceful Land-Area of GabeWorld is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Gabe with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.377 billion GabeWorld Citizens are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The relatively small, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of GabeWorld Capital. The average income tax rate is 37.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant GabeWorldian economy, worth 77.0 trillion gabedollars a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 6,766 gabedollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies, and an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. GabeWorld's national animal is the green iguana, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- 10 hours ago: GabeWorld was endorsed by The Principality of The citystate of vincen.
- 18 hours ago: GabeWorld fell out of the world Top 1% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 19 hours ago: GabeWorld fell out of the regional #1 spot for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: GabeWorld endorsed The Free Land of The Free Territory of Anarchia.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: GabeWorld endorsed The Republic of Celsuis.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: GabeWorld endorsed The Colony of Alasatia.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: GabeWorld endorsed The Principality of The citystate of vincen.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: GabeWorld was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, commercial jingles have been ham-handedly forced into world renowned symphonies.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Acario, Lucanda, Freedombourg, United Kodiaks, Volkyan, Burtonia WA Embassy, Canterburie, Tonakistan, Perpendiculous, Red Snapperstein, Tyzoid, Derivative, UNDelegate, FASTERCAT, Nazerin, SucWAti, Britlandiana, The United Oman, Octal, Kaputer, Armanduania, Tuti, Edgemaster, Siceo, Edison Culver, Rangerton, Shakunik, Aelhaeran, La Lux, Cymric Corporate Authority, Scientia Major, Selimiye, Aurora Islands, Stefanonia, Scorpions Army, Swaggit Swaggin, Coltpower, Health Game Test, Vlahia, Senexia, Zillion, Gradenk, San Duo, Game Grid, McClellandistan, Zastin, Visye, Dr Ron Paul, Imren, Poopsancagizal, and 7 others.Roulade, Askington, Chsemo, Bammel, African Fried Chicken, Uchila Eru, and The citystate of vincen.