“All creatures deserve happiness!”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: Capitalist Paradise
The Peaceful Land-Area of GabeWorld is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Gabe with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 9.322 billion love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of GabeWorld Capital. The average income tax rate is 90%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
All-natural foods are becoming a major fad, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone, there is a dearth of space for new houses, and the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. GabeWorld's national animal is the green iguana, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the gabedollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, all-natural foods are becoming a major fad.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, all forms of advertising are banned.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- 8 days ago: GabeWorld voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 9 days ago: GabeWorld was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries.
Endorsements Received: 82 » Roxie Hart, Gradenk, Acario, Lucanda, Freedombourg, United Kodiaks, Plisskenstan, Volkyan, Burtonia WA Embassy, Canterburie, Demonslove, Veno, New Cathedra, Tonakistan, The Lost, Napoo, Aremark, Perpendiculous, Panageadom, Grey Order, Manussia, Scientia Major, Orderon, Red Snapperstein, Shadomar, Noaniah, Nationalist Nation, China Of Asia, Eaglais, Tyzoid, Microsol, Derivative, UNDelegate, San Duo, FASTERCAT, Poopsancagizal, Daviistopia, The Empire of Syrrinan, Kristenistan, The Catholic Bogside, NoZombieMen, The Sea Cadet Corps, New Dolanburg, Nazerin, Northeast Cape, SucWAti, Britlandiana, Myraidia, Barrelvania, The United Oman, and 32 others.Tumbra, Algolnia, Theodoran, Octal, Oblesh, Kaputer, Shadow Afforess, Germanamerictania, Pilotto, Elganoth, Armanduania, Tuti, Lunar Repuplic, Luthatania, Talgor, Imren, An Agripan Scout, Caphtoria, WulfHound, Oranginia, Amertheria, Edgemaster, Dominaria Zeuth, Siceo, Axalaxia, Edison Culver, Rangerton, Rebelstan, Thinkers Town, Independy, New Troug, and Shakunik.