The Peaceful Land-Area of GabeWorld is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Gabe with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 12.799 billion GabeWorld Citizens are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The relatively small, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of GabeWorld Capital. The average income tax rate is 60.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant GabeWorldian economy, worth 94.4 trillion gabedollars a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 7,378 gabedollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of GabeWorld's radio stations, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, gambling is outlawed, and the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. GabeWorld's national animal is the green iguana, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : GabeWorld was endorsed by The Green fields of Kotkolandiya.
- : GabeWorld's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : GabeWorld was endorsed by The Republic of The United Philippine Empire.
- : GabeWorld was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Pinrut.
- : GabeWorld was endorsed by The Corporatocratic Kleptocracy of Andrilicon.
- : GabeWorld was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, the education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, gambling is outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of GabeWorld's radio stations.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Acario, Lucanda, United Kodiaks, Canterburie, Tonakistan, Tyzoid, Derivative, FASTERCAT, Nazerin, SucWAti, Britlandiana, The United Oman, Octal, Kaputer, Tuti, Edgemaster, Rangerton, Aelhaeran, Scientia Major, Aurora Islands, Scorpions Army, Coltpower, Vlahia, Senexia, Gradenk, Game Grid, McClellandistan, Zastin, Imren, Poopsancagizal, Roulade, Uchila Eru, Bharathvarsh, Metacrisis, UNDelegate, Commonwealth Republic, Libertolandia, VETO CORP, Zenzibar, Stockholm Of Sweden, Itorcya, Gaviani, Knights Of Patriarchy, Edison Culver, Nonamerica, Hardstavia, Yankee Freedom Fighters, Queimada Grande, Cha kak ach, Glorious Epicanden, and 12 others.Conservative Republic Of Huang, Shakunik, Camel Hold, Laserdisc, Gibsium, Shermica, Claudia Pia Fidelis, True Economic Freedom, Andrilicon, Pinrut, The United Philippine Empire, and Kotkolandiya.