The Peaceful Land-Area of GabeWorld is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Gabe with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 13.263 billion GabeWorld Citizens are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The relatively small, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of GabeWorld Capital. The average income tax rate is 58.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant GabeWorldian economy, worth 98.4 trillion gabedollars a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 7,421 gabedollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All footpaths have tollbooths, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers, and cops enjoy driving jaywalkers into the ground. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. GabeWorld's national animal is the green iguana, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, cops enjoy driving jaywalkers into the ground.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, the police are tightening their grip on alcohol smugglers.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.
- : GabeWorld was endorsed by The Background Nation of Aramythia.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, military funding has been stripped back.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, occupational wage levels are based on a crumpled napkin authored by a legendary GabeWorld Capital bus driver.
- : GabeWorld fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Extreme.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, the nation is known as the cheapskates of Capitalist Paradise.
- : Following new legislation in GabeWorld, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'.
Endorsements Received: 50 » Acario, United Kodiaks, Canterburie, Tonakistan, Derivative, FASTERCAT, Nazerin, SucWAti, The United Oman, Octal, Kaputer, Tuti, Edgemaster, Rangerton, Aelhaeran, Scientia Major, Aurora Islands, Scorpions Army, Coltpower, Senexia, Gradenk, Game Grid, Imren, Roulade, Uchila Eru, Bharathvarsh, Metacrisis, UNDelegate, VETO CORP, Zenzibar, Stockholm Of Sweden, Itorcya, Gaviani, Edison Culver, Nonamerica, Hardstavia, Glorious Epicanden, Shakunik, Gibsium, Shermica, Claudia Pia Fidelis, Andrilicon, Pinrut, The United Philippine Empire, Kotkolandiya, Somiya, Seshu Shinnoke, Czeckolutania, Akheti, and Aramythia.