“All creatures deserve happiness!”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Diplomat
Location: Capitalist Paradise
The Peaceful Land-Area of GabeWorld is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President Gabe with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, intelligent population of 10.771 billion GabeWorld Citizens love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of GabeWorld Capital. The average income tax rate is 92%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Chess hooliganism is on the rise after the banning of organised sports, abortions are routinely performed in GabeWorld's hospitals, the number of students attending university has reached a record high, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. GabeWorld's national animal is the green iguana, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the gabedollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 49 minutes ago
- 13 hours ago: GabeWorld was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 5%).
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, the number of students attending university has reached a record high.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: GabeWorld's influence in Capitalist Paradise fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- 1 day 21 hours ago: GabeWorld was endorsed by The Caribbean Islands of Zillion.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, abortions are routinely performed in GabeWorld's hospitals.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, chess hooliganism is on the rise after the banning of organised sports.
- 4 days ago: GabeWorld's influence in Capitalist Paradise rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in GabeWorld, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Acario, Lucanda, Freedombourg, United Kodiaks, Volkyan, Burtonia WA Embassy, Canterburie, Tonakistan, Perpendiculous, Panageadom, Red Snapperstein, Noaniah, Tyzoid, Derivative, UNDelegate, FASTERCAT, The Sea Cadet Corps, Nazerin, SucWAti, Britlandiana, The United Oman, Octal, Kaputer, Armanduania, Tuti, Edgemaster, Siceo, Edison Culver, Rangerton, Shakunik, The Capitalist Empire of Doge, Chsemo, Versille, Aelhaeran, La Lux, Cymric Corporate Authority, Scientia Major, Selimiye, Wokachow, Aurora Islands, Stefanonia, Coldrige, San Duo, JimMorrison, Southern Hampshire, Apocolypta, Czeckolutania, Pitbill, Poopsancagizal, Rovertun, and 14 others.Scorpions Army, Swaggit Swaggin, Bezelya, Bildsfel, Kolopolis, Coltpower, Enia, United States of Minton, Health Game Test, Ohioan Territory, Regoslavia, Vlahia, Senexia, and Zillion.