The Monastic Theocracy of Fyrdowsi is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Clerical Council X with an even hand, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, otherworldly petting zoo, and triple-decker prams. The compassionate, devout population of 15.09 billion Fyrdowsians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Environment, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Adl Justia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but sluggish Fyrdowsian economy, worth 972 trillion deenars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Cheese Exports industry. Average income is 64,442 deenars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is giving peace a chance, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation, the arms industry is strictly regulated, and prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Fyrdowsi's national animal is the camel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Submissio Pacem.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fyrdowsi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators.
- : Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, postmen have been arrested in job lots for selling junk mail as home insulation.
- : Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, the government is giving peace a chance.
- : Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Fyrdowsi voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the Quarantined".
- : Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, journalists giggle uncontrollably while reporting the nation's drug bonfires.
- : Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, loans are available for students from poor families.
- : Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, every workday begins with group therapy.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Bachtendekuppen, Packilvania, Eloparatimi, Eruopia, Robjtopia, Dudmun, Aphoenica, Southern Yugoslavia, DatBoiMemes, Adolanta, A Slanted Black Stripe, Aenglaland, Freedom Fascists, Nadhiya, The United Territories of Providence, Dolor Mortis, Picos, Ethalria, EMS Conglomerate, Molzavar, East Malaysia, Brotherland, Lyontisia, The Empire of Rijelv, Moderate Utopia, Newpromisedland, British Grand Pacific, Omistrocia, Tenaltel, New Leganes, Propwash, Todd McCloud, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Kangarawa, Roissyland, Celebia, Soviet Monarchic Nations, Dracconis, The Romanum Legio, Guj-Sec, Kingdom of Favus, Surfidonia, Survivoristan, Lin Manuel Miranda, Tripartite State, Bhattacharyaland, Mundiferrum, Davinhia, Blobbo, Amselheim, and 2 others.Oceanic Peoples, and Staynes.