The Monastic Theocracy of Fyrdowsi is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Clerical Council X with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, compulsory vegetarianism, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 11.405 billion Fyrdowsians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The tiny, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Environment, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Adl Justia. Income tax is unheard of.
The sizeable but stagnant Fyrdowsian economy, worth 58.2 trillion deenars a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 5,105 deenars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, and all guns must be registered. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fyrdowsi's national animal is the camel, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Submissio Pacem.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 minutes ago
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, all guns must be registered.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Fyrdowsi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, the government is giving peace a chance.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Fyrdowsi, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- 4 days ago: Fyrdowsi endorsed The Foggy Loh of Foggy Island.
- 4 days ago: Fyrdowsi voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prevention of Torture"".
Endorsements Received: 35 » Todd McCloud, Freedom Fascists, Packilvania, East Malaysia, Kangarawa, The Romanum Legio, Lyontisia, Southern Yugoslavia, Eruopia, Adolanta, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, Ragnaria, Mundiferrum, British Grand Pacific, Amselheim, United industrial, EES, Rosiel, Molzavar, Owali, Dracconis, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Drinnon, Roissyland, Articono, Northern Doggerland, Reziel, Ramaeus, Meowinopolis, Place of cool punks, Lagaronians, Banturon, Picos, and HYDRA-Russian Empire.