“Comrades, let us dally!”
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Rogue Nation of Futilitarianism is a colossal, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 9.531 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal individuals juggles the competing demands of Social Equality, Healthcare, and Education. Income tax is unheard of. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
There have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', the government is giving peace a chance, senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour, and a chain of pubs that cater solely to children have recently been unveiled. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is crippling, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Futilitarianism's national animal is the sloth, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the fu.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 3 hours ago
- 5 days ago: Futilitarianism's influence in Ulthar fell from "Handshaker" to "Minnow".
- 5 days ago: Futilitarianism's influence in Ulthar rose from "Minnow" to "Handshaker".
- 36 days ago: Futilitarianism fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- 128 days ago: Futilitarianism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 202 days ago: Futilitarianism was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Drug Use.
- 244 days ago: Futilitarianism fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 273 days ago: Futilitarianism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 5%).
- 301 days ago: Futilitarianism fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Godforsaken.
- 339 days ago: Futilitarianism was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Free (last census: Top 10%).
- 354 days ago: Futilitarianism lodged a message on the Ulthar Regional Message Board.