The Libertarian Republic of Furystania is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed population of 17.206 billion Furystanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Environment, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Furystania City. The average income tax rate is 53.4%.
The thriving Furystanian economy, worth 712 trillion priory golds a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 41,399 priory golds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
It's always rabbit season, the nation leads San Francisco Bay Area in per capita stalking, marketing departments of corporate giants compete to sponsor little league teams, and prime picnicking sites are being paved over in the name of progress. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Furystania's national animal is the dingo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Furystania fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Furystania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- : Furystania fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- : Furystania's influence in San Francisco Bay Area fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Furystania's influence in San Francisco Bay Area rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Furystania relocated from Osiris to San Francisco Bay Area.
- : Furystania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 1%).
- : Furystania was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Average.
- : Furystania's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Furystania's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".