The Kingdom of Furry Felines is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory vegetarianism, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 29.174 billion Furry Felinesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Furry Felinesian economy, worth a remarkable 2,129 trillion Rodent Rupees a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 73,003 Rodent Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, sex offenders find themselves 'cut off' from any ability to repeat their crimes, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey, and citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Furry Felines's national animal is the Lion King, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Furry Felines's influence in Texas fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Furry Felines's influence in Texas rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.