The Kingdom of Furry Felines is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed population of 27.43 billion Furry Felinesians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Environment, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Furry Felinesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,820 trillion Rodent Rupees a year, is driven entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 66,357 Rodent Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, sex offenders find themselves 'cut off' from any ability to repeat their crimes, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey, and citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Furry Felines's national animal is the Lion King, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Empire of ElectronicDataSystems.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of IndoWAstan.
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Allied States of AmandilTwo.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 1%).
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Bozo Cat of New WUH.
- : Furry Felines's influence in Texas fell from "Ambassador" to "Diplomat".
- : Furry Felines was endorsed by The Gigantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- : Furry Felines was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.