|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Rapa Nui
The Sociopath Feline Kingdom of Furious Cat is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Chetty with an iron fist, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 7.108 billion Furious Catians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Feline Distric. The average income tax rate is 76%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The nation is famous for having one of the world's largest papagaio hunting institutions, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, the police have been swamped with requests to stay up past bedtime, and Furious Cat-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Furious Cat's national animal is the papagaio, its national religion is The Universal Church of Meowmers, and its currency is the Kihi.
Most Recent Government Activity: 30 days ago
- 56 days ago: Furious Cat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 63 days ago: Furious Cat suppressed a post on the Rapa Nui regional message board.
- 97 days ago: Furious Cat updated the World Factbook entry in Rapa Nui.
- 151 days ago: Furious Cat's influence in Rapa Nui rose from "Powerbroker" to "Hermit".
- 153 days ago: Furious Cat's influence in Rapa Nui rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 207 days ago: Furious Cat's influence in Rapa Nui rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- 209 days ago: Furious Cat's influence in Rapa Nui rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- 210 days ago: Furious Cat's influence in Rapa Nui rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- 211 days ago: Furious Cat's influence in Rapa Nui rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- 235 days ago: Furious Cat's influence in Rapa Nui rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".