The Divided Republic of FurbyDistrict is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by High Furby with an even hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, sprawling nuclear power plants, and digital currency. The compassionate, devout population of 7.607 billion FurbyDistrictians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Furby City. The average income tax rate is 84.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse FurbyDistrictian economy, worth 588 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 77,373 Imperial Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines, and mandatory daycare is provided by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FurbyDistrict's national animal is the Furby, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : FurbyDistrict fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : FurbyDistrict fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.
- : FurbyDistrict's influence in Warzone Asia rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : FurbyDistrict was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- : FurbyDistrict fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- : FurbyDistrict was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : FurbyDistrict fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Income Equality.
- : FurbyDistrict's influence in Warzone Asia rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : FurbyDistrict was struck by a Cure Missile from The Federation Territory of Campbelot, curing 4 million infected.
- : FurbyDistrict was struck by a Cure Missile from The Federation Jurisdiction of Radakaie, curing 4 million infected.