The Brown Chocolatey Mess of Fudgetopia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Stephie Fudge with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 25.329 billion Fudgetopians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Policy, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chupa. The average income tax rate is 86.5%.
The large but stagnant Fudgetopian economy, worth 480 trillion fudgers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 18,970 fudgers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's favourite colour is red (Fudgetopia has found 2 easter eggs), government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, Fudgetopia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fudgetopia's national animal is the hasselhoff, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 34 minutes ago
- 24 minutes ago: Fudgetopia lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- 26 minutes ago: Fudgetopia changed its national capital to "Chupa".
- 5 days ago: Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 1%).
- 6 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Democratic Venezuela.
- 12 days ago: Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Sector.
- 12 days ago: Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 12 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Empire of Hileville.
- 13 days ago: Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- 16 days ago: Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs (last census: Top 10%).
- 18 days ago: Fudgetopia fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Lakarian, Gauthier, Kiasu-ism, Soem, Darakin, Bergenu, Danimal, Curlyhoward, The Bloodguard, Chubrubs, Ancient Slobovia, LeonDegrelle, Emiton, Yeses, Theorin, Nevergrowoldia, Dragon Holy Land, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Arthloxia, Rockchester, The Two Jerseys, Kholdan, The Union of Free Individuals, Kanneronic, Mobogistan, Bhiff, Cape Adare, Black Ivars, Kukkelisvaara, Zarkari, Vulkanus, Dovanet, Gymnostan, Tsunamy, Sierra Lobo, Bear Connors Paradiso, Kien Truong, Brutland and Norden, TorchWood 18, Karatengisa, Kringalia, Komania, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Auxha, Sanden, Splend0ra, Punchwood, Space Wave, Glenavar, Novus Niciae, and 38 others.Karlstadt, Alf Landon, THE BAHMIAN EMPIRE, Drugged Monkeys, City States Nation, SketchyGround, Krathenburg, Nationine, Kaer Peulvan, PenguinPies, Aschenburg, Nyfinest128, Sandaoguo, TSP-Aramanchovia, United Allied Earth Federation, Michu, Haldilwe, Haddocke, Caasd, Edgardian Empire, Smogaria, Southern Bellz, Escade, Sedunn, Northern Copek, Gimmal, Extremely Democratic People, Port Yalenia, SJS Republic, Novo England, The Solar System Scope, Community Property, Bonaugure, Brimain, Karatafasadi, The International Knights, Republic of Hasgriu, and Hileville.