The Brown Chocolatey Mess of Fudgetopia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Stephie Fudge with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 25.209 billion Fudgetopians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Policy, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chupa . The average income tax rate is 86.9%.
The large but stagnant Fudgetopian economy, worth 477 trillion fudgers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 18,953 fudgers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's favourite colour is red (Fudgetopia has found 2 easter eggs), government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, Fudgetopia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fudgetopia's national animal is the hasselhoff, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 33 days ago
- 9 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lexicex.
- 10 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Republic of Hasgriu.
- 11 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Anarcho-Pacifism Federation of The International Knights.
- 16 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Borderlands of Zak Light.
- 18 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Queendom of Karatafasadi.
- 23 days ago: Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 23 days ago: Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 24 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Democratic States of Brimain.
- 27 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Gradea II.
- 27 days ago: Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Borderlands of Obvious Minefield.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Lakarian, Gauthier, Kiasu-ism, Soem, Darakin, Bergenu, Danimal, Curlyhoward, The Bloodguard, Chubrubs, Ancient Slobovia, LeonDegrelle, Emiton, Yeses, Theorin, Nevergrowoldia, Dragon Holy Land, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Arthloxia, Rockchester, The Two Jerseys, Kholdan, The Union of Free Individuals, Kanneronic, Mobogistan, Bhiff, Cape Adare, Black Ivars, Kukkelisvaara, Zarkari, Vulkanus, Dovanet, Gymnostan, Tsunamy, Sierra Lobo, Bear Connors Paradiso, Kien Truong, Brutland and Norden, TorchWood 18, Karatengisa, Kringalia, Komania, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Auxha, Sanden, Splend0ra, Punchwood, Space Wave, Glenavar, Novus Niciae, and 39 others.Karlstadt, Alf Landon, THE BAHMIAN EMPIRE, Drugged Monkeys, City States Nation, SketchyGround, Krathenburg, Nationine, Kaer Peulvan, PenguinPies, Aschenburg, Nyfinest128, Sandaoguo, TSP-Aramanchovia, United Allied Earth Federation, Michu, Haldilwe, Haddocke, Caasd, Edgardian Empire, Myganon, Smogaria, Southern Bellz, Escade, Sedunn, Northern Copek, Gimmal, Extremely Democratic People, Port Yalenia, SJS Republic, Novo England, The Solar System Scope, Community Property, Bonaugure, Obvious Minefield, Brimain, Karatafasadi, The International Knights, and Republic of Hasgriu.