The Brown Chocolatey Mess of Fudgetopia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Stephie Fudge with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 28.121 billion Fudgetopians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Policy, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chupa. The average income tax rate is 88.1%.
The large but stagnant Fudgetopian economy, worth 193 trillion fudgers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 6,865 fudgers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's favourite colour is red (Fudgetopia has found 2 easter eggs), government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, Fudgetopia is notorious for its citizens' infidelity, and teenagers stay out into the wee hours of the morning "stargazing". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fudgetopia's national animal is the hasselhoff, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Emirate of Rylothian.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The HYPEr Welcoming Party of Erinor.
- : Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and the Top 5% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Fudgetopia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of New Lancre.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The His Royal Oddish Pancakeness of Feirmont.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Holy Legion of The International Knights.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Confederation of Esfalsa.
- : Fudgetopia lost the endorsement of The Confederation of Esfalsa.
- : Fudgetopia was endorsed by The Republic of The True Canadian.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Lakarian, Kiasu-ism, Soem, Darakin, Bergenu, Danimal, Curlyhoward, The Bloodguard, Chubrubs, Ancient Slobovia, LeonDegrelle, Emiton, Yeses, Theorin, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Arthloxia, The Two Jerseys, Kanneronic, Mobogistan, Bhiff, Cape Adare, Gymnostan, Tsunamy, Sierra Lobo, Bear Connors Paradiso, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Sanden, Glenavar, Karlstadt, Drugged Monkeys, Kaer Peulvan, Nyfinest128, United Allied Earth Federation, Sedunn, Extremely Democratic People, Port Yalenia, SJS Republic, The Solar System Scope, Mattaku Wakaranai, Seliyan progressive Islands, Havenwelle, Lolochie, Brimain, Toucanbay, Eta carina 2, The United Expanse, Perezonia, Francesad, Yardos, Bugmalandia, and 42 others.Arrow-Debreu, Gatahar, Doom Incarnate, Farengeto, Laurana, Kringalia, Great Scapula, Sandaoguo, Eastern Copek, Belschaft, Lambily, OmegaFat, Carpat, Republic Of New Found Power, Railana, Zadiner, Lennyville, Techganet, Catochristoferson, Denguemark, Shadman Equebal, Dubzan, Bonaugure, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Frestovenia, Prodos-Technos, Pinewood Island, Opplandia, Opimo, Lambdaland, Soviet El Paso, Nasritopia, Weldinia, Sleice, Amakul, Japanese Federal Republic, The Lightning Kingdom, The True Canadian, Esfalsa, New Lancre, Erinor, and Rylothian.