“Visam te in gehennam”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Democratic-Republican Utopia of Frodockville is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by James Theodore with an even hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed population of 4.253 billion Frodockvilleans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shamfordshire. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up, insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways, discarded pennies litter the streets, and pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are sold freely by the government. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frodockville's national animal is the Cheerleader, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Swiss Roll.
Most Recent Government Activity: 22 days ago
- 5 days ago: Frodockville was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 12 days ago: Frodockville fell out of the world Top 5% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 13 days ago: Frodockville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 14 days ago: Frodockville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest.
- 18 days ago: Frodockville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 19 days ago: Frodockville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 21 days ago: Frodockville was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nudest.
- 22 days ago: Frodockville was refounded in Balder.
- 171 days ago: Frodockville ceased to exist.
- 173 days ago: Frodockville was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Public Sector.