The Dizzy Flying Saucers of Doom of Frisbeeteria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by CEO G Winston Riegle with a fair hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, complete lack of prisons, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 23.749 billion Frisbeeterians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Greenspan. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Frisbeeterian economy, worth a remarkable 3,582 trillion FrisBs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 150,868 FrisBs, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 782,411 per year while the poor average 15,762, a ratio of 49.6 to 1.
Billions are being spent on a new island airport, violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner, soldiers are equipped with multi-million FrisB battlesuits, and science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Frisbeeteria's national animal is the VaMoose, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Frisbeeterianism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 10 days ago: Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- 12 days ago: Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed (last census: Top 10%).
- 18 days ago: Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 18 days ago: Frisbeeteria applied to join the World Assembly.
- 38 days ago: Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides (last census: Top 5%).
- 40 days ago: Frisbeeteria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Avoided (last census: Top 10%).
- 46 days ago: Following new legislation in Frisbeeteria, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- 48 days ago: Following new legislation in Frisbeeteria, soldiers are equipped with multi-million FrisB battlesuits.
- 51 days ago: Frisbeeteria fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fattest Citizens.
- 54 days ago: Frisbeeteria was reclassified from "Capitalizt" to "Anarchy".