The Great Kingdom of Friedrich II the Great is a colossal, efficient nation, notable for its frequent executions and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.829 billion prussians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Industry, although Law & Order, Defense, and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Königsberg. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.0%.
The powerhouse prussian economy, worth 254 trillion Marks a year, is highly specialized and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Book Publishing, and Gambling. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 37,277 Marks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 106,574 per year while the poor average 10,385, a ratio of 10.3 to 1.
Truth is often impossible to tell from fiction on the evening news, the word 'foreigner' is considered a highly vulgar expletive, grazing lands are filled with cattle wearing odd-looking anti-pollution devices, and new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Friedrich II the Great to be bombproof. Crime is a problem. Friedrich II the Great's national animal is the Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Lutherianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Friedrich II the Great's influence in The Great Kingdom of Prussia fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Friedrich II the Great's influence in The Great Kingdom of Prussia rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Friedrich II the Great was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Friedrich II the Great agreed to construct embassies between The Great Kingdom of Prussia and Germanic Confederation.
- : Friedrich II the Great updated the World Factbook entry in The Great Kingdom of Prussia.
- : Friedrich II the Great password-protected The Great Kingdom of Prussia.
- : Friedrich II the Great ejected The Armed Republic of Tyavosk from The Great Kingdom of Prussia.
- : Friedrich II the Great rejected a request from Benevolent Nazi Alliance for an embassy with The Great Kingdom of Prussia.
- : Friedrich II the Great proposed constructing embassies between The Great Kingdom of Prussia and Islamya.
- : Friedrich II the Great instituted Keycode Zombie Border Control in The Great Kingdom of Prussia.