“Alle Menschen und Zauberpferde sind Brüder”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Superpower
Location: Realm of Unrestricted Science
The Scientific Collectives of Frenequesta is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by the Executive Ministry Council with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, intelligent population of 8.305 billion Frenequestans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Commerce, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neue Bayreuth. The average income tax rate is 96%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Book Publishing and Automobile Manufacturing.
A niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up, meat-eating is frowned upon, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded, and wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby. Crime is totally unknown. Frenequesta's national animal is the red fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Synthetic Neo-Rawlsian Ponyism, and its currency is the new sync.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 11 hours ago: Frenequesta endorsed The Federal Republic of Impaxium.
- 11 hours ago: Frenequesta was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Impaxium.
- 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Frenequesta, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby.
- 1 day ago: Frenequesta was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- 1 day ago: Following new legislation in Frenequesta, the fire protection service is wholly government-funded.
- 2 days ago: Following new legislation in Frenequesta, meat-eating is frowned upon.
- 3 days ago: Frenequesta's influence in Realm of Unrestricted Science rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Frenequesta, a niche industry catering to S&M enthusiasts has sprung up.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Frenequesta, religious education is a new government priority.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Frenequesta, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.