The Independent Department of French Guyane is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Ségolène Royal with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.438 billion French Guyaneans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cayenne. The average income tax rate is 64.3%.
The thriving French Guyanean economy, worth 557 trillion Francs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Gambling, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 102,605 Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter, nude art is becoming wildly popular, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace, and administrative districts are increasingly defined by their taste in housing architecture. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. French Guyane's national animal is the Grey-winged trumpeter, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 1 day 9 hours ago: French Guyane fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 10 days ago: French Guyane altered its national flag.
- 10 days ago: French Guyane relocated from Balder to Esquarium.
- 10 days ago: French Guyane was refounded in Balder.
- 25 days ago: French Guyane ceased to exist.
- 27 days ago: French Guyane fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- 27 days ago: French Guyane fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Mining Sector.
- 37 days ago: French Guyane fell out of the regional Top 10% for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 43 days ago: French Guyane fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 63 days ago: French Guyane fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Agricultural Sector.