“Skippy says shoot and ask questions later.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The WA Puppet of FreeGunsForAll is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Shooter Magee with a fair hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.086 billion enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Uziton. The average income tax rate is 92%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Gambling.
Citizens have reported seeing strange rays of light emanating from the moon, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FreeGunsForAll's national animal is the bald eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 10 hours ago
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, citizens have reported seeing strange rays of light emanating from the moon.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- 3 days ago: FreeGunsForAll voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Bruce".
- 3 days ago: FreeGunsForAll voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Renewable Energy Installations"".
- 4 days ago: FreeGunsForAll was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 5 days ago: FreeGunsForAll was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Tinbo, Dustwind, Heinzeria, Arkanglia, Achiotopia, Seranis, Tzo, Tyraina, Osea Island, Oseus, Grungerock, Hasurei, Blogotopia, Freelanderness, Coreras, Nuggsrocks, Chronopolice, Spadanera, Boxner, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Grimmywelsh, Alex-zander, Beiluxia, Earth Federation, Lahuland, Ravenclaw Towers, Kokkinostan, Imbarien, Walosia, Marghita, Great-Bohemia, Kievskaya, Sheldanada, Rex Republic, Cammiwoo, Republic of VEW, Musashi Ariadust, United Bobtopia, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Northern Koryeo, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Steidenland, Ayunli, Slaytania, Beezelbub, Wailfolk, Britannium, Socialist States of East Antarctica, Rojikstan, and 19 others.Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Witchcraft and Sorcery, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, Pacific Commonwealth, Cerb, Kelvinski, Absurrania, Christopolas, Western Zweiback, Solleana, Jusra, Biblical Importance, Anollasia, Axe of evil, Odwallaland, Dendor, Echolilia, Indigo Coast, and Invictus.