“Skippy says shoot and ask questions later.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The WA Puppet of FreeGunsForAll is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Shooter Magee with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.888 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Uziton. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Gambling.
Same-sex marriages are increasingly common, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else, and torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FreeGunsForAll's national animal is the bald eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 7 hours ago
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: FreeGunsForAll voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Dourian Embassy".
- 1 day 8 hours ago: FreeGunsForAll was endorsed by The GRO of Anime Daisuki.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: FreeGunsForAll was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Police Ratios.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, cities are engulfed by smog.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Tinbo, Dustwind, Heinzeria, Arkanglia, Achiotopia, Seranis, Tzo, Tyraina, Osea Island, Grungerock, Hasurei, Blogotopia, Chronopolice, Spadanera, Boxner, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Grimmywelsh, Beiluxia, Earth Federation, Lahuland, Kokkinostan, Imbarien, Marghita, Great-Bohemia, Kievskaya, Rex Republic, Cammiwoo, Republic of VEW, Musashi Ariadust, United Bobtopia, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Northern Koryeo, Slaytania, Wailfolk, Rojikstan, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Happy Kitten Death Chain Land, Kelvinski, Christopolas, Solleana, Biblical Importance, Anollasia, Dendor, Invictus, An Isolated Populace, Ozylandias, Zybex, Indian Empire, The United Libertarian regions, and 5 others.Benevolent Thomas, Coreras, Naarang, Wincanton, and Anime Daisuki.