“Skippy says shoot first and ask questions later.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: 10000 Islands
The WA Puppet of FreeGunsForAll is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Shooter Magee with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 10.042 billion Gunners enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Uziton. The average income tax rate is 94%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Information Technology.
The government has enacted freedom of information, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, protests are legal but strictly supervised, and the streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FreeGunsForAll's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 21 hours ago
- 3 days 6 hours ago: FreeGunsForAll was endorsed by The Technocracy of The Separatist Land of RM.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, the streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, the government has enacted freedom of information.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, the country has been 'going shopping' by annexing nearby nations for their resources.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: FreeGunsForAll voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
- 3 days 21 hours ago: FreeGunsForAll voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 6 days ago: FreeGunsForAll was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 14 days ago: FreeGunsForAll was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 108 » Dustwind, Arkanglia, Achiotopia, Seranis, Tzo, Tyraina, Osea Island, Grungerock, Blogotopia, Chronopolice, Boxner, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Grimmywelsh, Earth Federation, Lahuland, Imbarien, Marghita, Kievskaya, Rex Republic, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Slaytania, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kelvinski, Christopolas, Solleana, Anollasia, Invictus, Zybex, Coreras, Republic Of Sindria, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Beiluxia, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Ganda1f, Asgard the Home of Thor, Southern Islands of Death, Hasurei, Steidenland, Creeptopia, Enhydra Lutris, Czechoslovachia, Hacame, Arnor and Gondor-, Ellaria, Grimmly, Fanosolia, Markanite, Lotus Envy, Kabletopia, and 58 others.Lanza del relampago, Baduaoia, Nubpryton, Mystiquelle, JaySevenLand, No Hope, Gitchie Manito, HEU 1, Athenian League, Onarii, Great-Bohemia, Slowmeadow, The imperial state of Japan, Royal Hindus, LARF, Rainbow Dashers, Fermium, Defileul Lapusului, Pilrimania, Thraceam, Tigreth, Testa, United Governments of Newrope, Wisdomseekers, Zachais, Zaqaz Death, Great GeordieLand, Weaubleau, Mandanian, Randomain, Moraxellon, The Hapes Consortium, Bresdenn, Souvlaki, Snoozing Buffalax, Wolfhunters, Ishbal, Screaming Saint, Thesan, United Stochacist States, Lebenlauf, Musashi Ariadust, Freres La Cote, Zyrcrestia, Wolfco, Goat Horns, XCOM Project, Ninabi, Korean United States, Hawalius, Federation of Science and Freedom, Zafalla, Elzirn, Spncrgmn, Kokkinostan, Nord Amour, Spearo, and The Separatist Land of RM.