“Skippy says shoot and ask questions later.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: 10000 Islands
The WA Puppet of FreeGunsForAll is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Shooter Magee with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.088 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Uziton. The average income tax rate is 93%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Gambling.
Euthanasia is legal, Max Barry is this year's Miss FreeGunsForAll, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries. Crime is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FreeGunsForAll's national animal is the bald eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 21 hours ago
- 11 days ago: FreeGunsForAll was endorsed by The Holy Federation of Alterrum.
- 12 days ago: FreeGunsForAll was endorsed by The Dominion of Britannium.
- 25 days ago: FreeGunsForAll was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, Max Barry is this year's Miss FreeGunsForAll.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, euthanasia is legal.
- 29 days ago: Following new legislation in FreeGunsForAll, the importance of winning Olympic gold medals is indoctrinated from an early age.
- 29 days ago: FreeGunsForAll voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On the Declaration of War".
- 30 days ago: FreeGunsForAll was endorsed by The Empire of Visir.
Endorsements Received: 81 (Tinbo, Dustwind, Pacific Commonwealth, Heinzeria, Arkanglia, Achiotopia, Seranis, Tzo, Tyraina, Smackalick, Osea Island, Oseus, Grungerock, Hasurei, Blogotopia, Freelanderness, Coreras, Nuggsrocks, Chronopolice, Brittanita, Hispanomerica, Nodoria, Spadanera, Boxner, Christian Indonesia, The Soylent Green Party, Grimmywelsh, Alex-zander, Beiluxia, Sharpe Beach, Ikhlaqistan, Sigsauer and zachary, Earth Federation, Hunting, Odirnamat, Lahuland, Ravenclaw Towers, Kokkinostan, Isoldi, Imbarien, Walosia, Marghita, Great-Bohemia, Eat_aly, Splanger, Kievskaya, Klausilvania, The Republic of Michigan, Arkhane, Sheldanada, Rex Republic, Cammiwoo, Republic of VEW, Stas Nikitin, Myleslhk, Musashi Ariadust, United Bobtopia, The Fried Fritos, Oceanic Republic, Woonsocket, Glaciacium, Ostroma, Sonnalta, Kyookie, Bathyal, Canes belli, The Laurentian Islands, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, New Ecopia, Shenanigans, Northern Koryeo, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Steidenland, Ayunli, Slaytania, Dreadlands, Beezelbub, Wailfolk, Visir, Britannium, Alterrum)