“Live Free and Crimeless, or else...”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: Capitalist Paradise
The Libertarian Republic of Freedombourg is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Dubya with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 7.245 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nieuw-Rotterdam. The average income tax rate is 36%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
New urban roads are threatening city parks, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, and space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Freedombourg's national animal is the fat cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is compatibilism, and its currency is the Loonie.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 16 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Freedombourg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- 4 days ago: Freedombourg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 4 days ago: Freedombourg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, new urban roads are threatening city parks.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- 6 days ago: Freedombourg was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, Freedombourg's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
Endorsements Received: 104 » Acario, Plisskenstan, Lucanda, Perpendiculous, Roxie Hart, GabeWorld, Gradenk, The Glorious Bimbolia, Canterburie, United Kodiaks, Rashaulgia, Takasia, Volkyan, Burtonia WA Embassy, Hellytown, The Holonet, Uchila Eru, DWAsnia, Libertocria, Demonslove, Aremark, Tonakistan, Indian Empire, Aurora Islands, Divitibus, Infinite eternity, The Phoenix Union of Phoenixes, Panageadom, Lyonns, Camden, Veno, New Cathedra, The Palms Empire, Scientia Major, Chsemo, Casa Blanca, Lipsia, Grey Order, The Lost, Skydiveria, Nationalist Nation, Shadomar, Misopris, Napoo, Agripa, Capitalist Neocon, Prizea, The Democratic Republic of Jin-julong, Orderon, Golfisgood, and 54 others.Sardine World, Red Snapperstein, New Aerios, Health Game Test, Kristenistan, Acsicurezza, Derivative, Northeast Cape, The Catholic Bogside, The Empire of Syrrinan, The United Sacks of Brothway, Bayorta, Tandridge, Klemmimperium, Manussia, UNDelegate, Daviistopia, China Of Asia, Invictaria, Eaglais, Zachery Johnson, Lunar Repuplic, Nieuw-Nederlands, Terra opes, Bitter Almonds, Maltan Islands, Capiland, Poopsancagizal, BullDawg Nation, Crystal Sea, Blockheads, Aristotzka, Yodockia, Velkyusi, New Dolanburg, NoZombieMen, Rovertun, SucWAti, Microsol, Shadow Afforess, Nordmark-Ostend, FASTERCAT, Business First, Singpu, Bkobonia, Amn Voss, San Duo, Lun Noir, The Dawning Future, Salvatorian, Nazerin, Whackaland, Britlandiana, and Crazium Imperatum.