“Live Free and Crimeless, or else...”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: Capitalist Paradise
The Libertarian Republic of Freedombourg is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Dubya with a fair hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.802 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nieuw-Rotterdam. The average income tax rate is 46%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
The government is outsourcing itself, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, the nation leads Capitalist Paradise in per capita stalking, and photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Dubya's bedroom. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Freedombourg's national animal is the fat cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is compatibilism, and its currency is the Loonie.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 14 hours ago
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Dubya's bedroom.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, the nation leads Capitalist Paradise in per capita stalking.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, the government is outsourcing itself.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, citizens select which government department gets their income tax Loonies each year.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Freedombourg's radio stations.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, politicians have to be granted day-release from prison to speak on bills.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, fat cats are becoming popular in pet stores nationwide.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, morning coffees are no longer the same since the disappearance of newspapers.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Acario, Plisskenstan, Lucanda, Perpendiculous, Roxie Hart, GabeWorld, Gradenk, The Glorious Bimbolia, Canterburie, United Kodiaks, Takasia, Volkyan, Burtonia WA Embassy, The Holonet, Uchila Eru, DWAsnia, Demonslove, Aremark, Tonakistan, Divitibus, Infinite eternity, Panageadom, Camden, Veno, New Cathedra, Scientia Major, Chsemo, Grey Order, The Lost, Nationalist Nation, Shadomar, Misopris, Napoo, The Democratic Republic of Jin-julong, Orderon, Golfisgood, Sardine World, Red Snapperstein, Health Game Test, Kristenistan, Derivative, Northeast Cape, The Catholic Bogside, The Empire of Syrrinan, Klemmimperium, Manussia, UNDelegate, Daviistopia, China Of Asia, Invictaria, and 34 others.Eaglais, Lunar Repuplic, Nieuw-Nederlands, Capiland, Poopsancagizal, Aristotzka, Yodockia, New Dolanburg, NoZombieMen, Rovertun, SucWAti, Microsol, FASTERCAT, Singpu, San Duo, The Dawning Future, Salvatorian, Nazerin, Britlandiana, Oblesh, Noaniah, Theodoran, Tobakinia, Kaputer, Shadow Afforess, Pilotto, The United Oman, Germanamerictania, Saucount en Vimeu, Agripa, Tuti, Elganoth, United Isles of Eastern Asia, and Luthatania.