“Live Free and Crimeless, or else...”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: Capitalist Paradise
The Libertarian Republic of Freedombourg is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Dubya with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 8.636 billion Freedombourgians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is effectively ruled by the Department of Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nieuw-Rotterdam. The average income tax rate is 68%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing industries.
Private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Nieuw-Rotterdam, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Freedombourg's national animal is the fat cat, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is compatibilism, and its currency is the Loonie.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 11 hours ago
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, cars speed down national highways while drivers sleep at the wheel.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Freedombourg endorsed The Republic of Scientia Major.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Freedombourg was endorsed by The Republic of Scientia Major.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Nieuw-Rotterdam.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedombourg, private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots.
- 5 days ago: Freedombourg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 days ago: Freedombourg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 11 days ago: Freedombourg fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 14 days ago: Freedombourg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 5%).
Endorsements Received: 63 » Acario, Lucanda, Perpendiculous, GabeWorld, Gradenk, The Glorious Bimbolia, Canterburie, United Kodiaks, Volkyan, Burtonia WA Embassy, Uchila Eru, Demonslove, Tonakistan, Divitibus, Panageadom, New Cathedra, Chsemo, Grey Order, Nationalist Nation, Shadomar, Red Snapperstein, Health Game Test, Kristenistan, Derivative, UNDelegate, China Of Asia, Eaglais, Poopsancagizal, SucWAti, FASTERCAT, The Dawning Future, Nazerin, Britlandiana, Oblesh, Noaniah, Kaputer, The United Oman, Tuti, Elganoth, United Isles of Eastern Asia, Luthatania, Imren, Octal, San Duo, Oranginia, Shakunik, Rolf harris, DWAsnia, Edgemaster, The Capitalist Empire of Doge, and 13 others.WulfHound, Aelhaeran, LLyutt, Draymondia, Caphtoria, Moonbatland, Siceo, Rangerton, Versille, Edison Culver, Libertocria, La Lux, and Scientia Major.