|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: The East Pacific
The Fanatical Federation of Freedom Fascists is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by First Freeman with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 12.79 billion Freedom Fascistsians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertyopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 57%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Woodchip Exports.
Universities are populated by the spawn of the upper classes, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and almost all of Freedom Fascists's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a problem. Freedom Fascists's national animal is the tyrannosaurus rex, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the diablo.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 19 hours ago
- 11 hours ago: Freedom Fascists was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, almost all of Freedom Fascists's water is piped into the country from abroad for exorbitant prices.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, universities are populated by the spawn of the upper classes.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, racial supremacists indulge their wildest fantasies in cinemas and theatres across the nation.
- 7 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, the children of Freedom Fascists are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence.
- 8 days ago: Freedom Fascists was endorsed by The Protectorate of Jointon.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- 8 days ago: Freedom Fascists withdrew its endorsement from The Protectorate of Jointon.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Goodnamesarerare, Elkenian, Kaigi, Trimmania, Jrustela, Fyrdowsi, Packilvania, Blazing Samaritan, East Malaysia, Brightharpia, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, Adolanta, Lyontisia, The Cults Children, Kriov, Lanagon, Eruopia, Boridia, Hegemon, Garyana, Bella The Dog, West Heights, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, The Oan Isles, Vorudainia, Lurchiland, The Shadow Brotherhood, Mundiferrum, Ragnaria, Amselheim, Cranky Corners, Molzavar, Abzockhausen, United industrial, Dragonia, British Grand Pacific, Susanooo, Sophocracy, Sacktopia, Picos, Crystal Shores, Gorasia, Rosiel, Owali, United American Domain, EES, and 48 others.RoosterTeeth, HGWQHGE, Bananalopolis, The People of Unified Kimchi, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Reziel, Worker and Kolkhoz, Lawrencen, Frontier of Kaze, Dracconis, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Zizaland, Dodania, Lubiratia, Uyoy, Ouralis, Elejamie, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Slys Paws, New Cobastheia, Drinnon, Yuggoth, Nabta Playa, Roissyland, The United Territories of Providence, Xoriet, Missannthrope, Ilharn, Urimel, Bachtendekuppen, Sumanaria, Epoch IX, Zorro Renzodo, Anathema Armaments, Vega Nova, Belkswenia, Karynthia, Muscovy-Finland, Elohimia, FishForAll, Murttim, Comithron, Ang Yang, Articono, Von I, Nibensirien, Padacia, and Jointon.