|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: The East Pacific
The Fanatical Federation of Freedom Fascists is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by First Freeman with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 12.453 billion Freedom Fascistsians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertyopolis. The average income tax rate is 45%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Woodchip Exports.
Visitors to the famed rainforests are instead taken to vast furniture factories, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways, and gigantic new prisons are springing up all over the nation. Crime is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Freedom Fascists's national animal is the tyrannosaurus rex, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the diablo.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 1 hour ago
- 22 hours ago: Freedom Fascists fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 23 hours ago: Freedom Fascists fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, gigantic new prisons are springing up all over the nation.
- 2 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways.
- 2 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Freedom Fascists voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Hobbesistan"".
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, visitors to the famed rainforests are instead taken to vast furniture factories.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Freedom Fascists endorsed The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: Freedom Fascists was endorsed by The TEP Delegate-Emeritus of Bachtendekuppen.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, parents live in fear of governmental 'child protection' squads.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Goodnamesarerare, Elkenian, Kaigi, Trimmania, Jrustela, Fyrdowsi, Packilvania, Blazing Samaritan, East Malaysia, Brightharpia, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, Adolanta, Lyontisia, Vulshain, Zang0, The Cults Children, Kriov, Lanagon, Eruopia, Boridia, Danesopia, Hegemon, Garyana, Bella The Dog, West Heights, MikGonnia, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, The Oan Isles, Vorudainia, Lurchiland, Ramaeus, The Shadow Brotherhood, Mundiferrum, Ragnaria, Amselheim, Cranky Corners, Beckveria, Molzavar, Akatsuki Hideout, Abzockhausen, United industrial, Reinhardt Von Lohengramm, Dragonia, British Grand Pacific, Susanooo, Sophocracy, and 46 others.Sacktopia, Picos, Crystal Shores, Gorasia, Rosiel, Owali, Ziwaiworld, United American Domain, EES, The united empire of brasusland, Free Pacific States, RoosterTeeth, HGWQHGE, Bananalopolis, The People of Unified Kimchi, Providence Spring, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Reziel, Worker and Kolkhoz, Lawrencen, Linierja, Frontier of Kaze, Dracconis, Drewmar, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Zizaland, Dodania, Lubiratia, Uyoy, Ouralis, Elejamie, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Slys Paws, New Cobastheia, Aradesia, Drinnon, Yuggoth, Lagis, Nabta Playa, Roissyland, The United Territories of Providence, Xoriet, Missannthrope, Ilharn, Urimel, and Bachtendekuppen.