|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: The East Pacific
The Fanatical Federation of Freedom Fascists is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by First Freeman with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 12.639 billion Freedom Fascistsians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and the Environment receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertyopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 52%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Book Publishing and Woodchip Exports.
New safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Freedom Fascists to be bombproof, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament, tumbleweeds made of litter adorn city streets, and it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is moderate. Freedom Fascists's national animal is the tyrannosaurus rex, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the diablo.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, tumbleweeds made of litter adorn city streets.
- 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- 20 hours ago: Freedom Fascists endorsed The Grand Duchy of Rhothschildia.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Freedom Fascists to be bombproof.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, foreign nationals are widely distrusted.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: Freedom Fascists voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, military spending is on the increase.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
Endorsements Received: 100 » Goodnamesarerare, Elkenian, Kaigi, Trimmania, Jrustela, Fyrdowsi, Packilvania, Blazing Samaritan, East Malaysia, Brightharpia, Kangarawa, Todd McCloud, Adolanta, Lyontisia, Vulshain, Zang0, The Cults Children, Kriov, Lanagon, Eruopia, Boridia, Hegemon, Garyana, Bella The Dog, West Heights, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, A mean old man, The Oan Isles, Vorudainia, Lurchiland, Ramaeus, The Shadow Brotherhood, Mundiferrum, Ragnaria, Amselheim, Cranky Corners, Molzavar, Abzockhausen, United industrial, Dragonia, British Grand Pacific, Susanooo, Sophocracy, Sacktopia, Picos, Crystal Shores, Gorasia, Rosiel, and 50 others.Owali, Ziwaiworld, United American Domain, EES, Free Pacific States, RoosterTeeth, HGWQHGE, Bananalopolis, The People of Unified Kimchi, Providence Spring, Eurasian Socialist Federation, Reziel, Worker and Kolkhoz, Lawrencen, Frontier of Kaze, Dracconis, Drewmar, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Zizaland, Dodania, Lubiratia, Uyoy, Ouralis, Elejamie, The Sultanate of Kevinids, Slys Paws, New Cobastheia, Aradesia, Drinnon, Yuggoth, Nabta Playa, Roissyland, The United Territories of Providence, Xoriet, Missannthrope, Ilharn, Urimel, Bachtendekuppen, Sumanaria, Epoch IX, Zorro Renzodo, Anathema Armaments, Vega Nova, PrussianEmpire, Great Illyria, Belkswenia, Karynthia, Muscovy-Finland, Elohimia, and FishForAll.