The Fanatical Federation of Freedom Fascists is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by First Freeman with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, unlimited-speed roads, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 14.503 billion Freedom Fascistsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Environment aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Libertyopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 67.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Freedom Fascistsian economy, worth a remarkable 4,951 trillion diabloes a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 341,385 diabloes, with the richest citizens earning 6.5 times as much as the poorest.
Schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, and the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Freedom Fascists's national animal is the tyrannosaurus rex, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, schools have extensive counseling programs for troubled students.
- : Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
- : Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- : Freedom Fascists voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The World Assembly".
- : Freedom Fascists voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Proscription on Living Shields".
- : Freedom Fascists was endorsed by The Free Land of Kikomo.
- : Following new legislation in Freedom Fascists, the government is engaging in an agricultural trade war with Maxtopia.
Endorsements Received: 73 » Goodnamesarerare, Elkenian, Kaigi, Trimmania, Jrustela, Fyrdowsi, Packilvania, Blazing Samaritan, East Malaysia, Brightharpia, Kangarawa, Adolanta, Lyontisia, Kriov, Lanagon, Eruopia, Duracell, Etiowsa, A Slanted Black Stripe, Vorudainia, Mundiferrum, Amselheim, Cranky Corners, Molzavar, Dragonia, Sacktopia, Picos, Owali, EES, Worker and Kolkhoz, Dracconis, Elejamie, Slys Paws, New Cobastheia, Yuggoth, Nabta Playa, The United Territories of Providence, Urimel, Sumanaria, Zorro Renzodo, Ang Yang, The island of Kiria, Reziel, Lagaronians, MikGonnia, Vectaria, Ramaeus, The Watkins, Azrad, Heyday, and 23 others.Radnia, Bachtendekuppen, Arstravia, Friedon, EMS Conglomerate, Sun Rosa, Bai Lung, Davist, Happy Hour, Ong Dynasty, Republic of Equatorial Kundu, Saladass, LatePanem, Andeat, Silaurius, McStooley, Todd McCloud, Gostir, Davinhia, Freedom States Republic, Blobbo, Mylinnol, and Latin Corellia.