The Evil Mad Scientists of Freddland is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Fredd with an iron fist, and notable for its parental licensing program, suspicion of poets, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 25.988 billion Freddlandians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freddville. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Freddlandian economy, worth an astonishing 14,156 trillion fried eggs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is a breathtaking 544,745 fried eggs, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
The nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned, the nation is reliant on the principle of mutually assured destruction to maintain its security, citizens living in underground cities have developed a healthy green glow, and anyone dissenting from the state ideology is declared "mentally ill" and whisked away in a straitjacket. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Freddland's national animal is the gorilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is none of the above.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn the Pacific".
- 6 days ago: Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend A mean old man"".
- 6 days ago: Freddland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Right to a Lawful Divorce"".
- 10 days ago: Freddland endorsed The Slow Loud Breathers of Donkervader.
- 10 days ago: Freddland endorsed The Wall of Wheeling Park.
- 10 days ago: Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Krulltopia"".
- 13 days ago: Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Stujenske".
- 18 days ago: Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mahaj".
- 20 days ago: Freddland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reducing Automobile Emissions"".
- 20 days ago: Freddland fell out of the regional Top 5% for Fattest Citizens.