“Hmmm...That wasn't supposed to happen.”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
The Evil Mad Scientists of Freddland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Fredd with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 24.865 billion Freddlandians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and Social Welfare receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freddville. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 59%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, followed by Uranium Mining and Gambling.
Fredd is worshipped as a god, daisy chain gangs plant flowers and pick up litter, there are no minimum wage laws, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Freddland's national animal is the gorilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is none of the above, and its currency is the fried egg.
Most Recent Government Activity: 69 minutes ago
- 3 days ago: Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa".
- 4 days ago: Freddland lodged a message on the Hell Regional Message Board.
- 5 days ago: Freddland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn North Korea"".
- 5 days ago: Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rules of Surrender".
- 7 days ago: Freddland was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- 9 days ago: Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II"".
- 9 days ago: Freddland was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 13 days ago: Freddland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The General Patent Charter"".
- 13 days ago: Freddland lodged a message on the Hell Regional Message Board.
- 14 days ago: Freddland's influence in Hell fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".