The Evil Mad Scientists of Freddland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Fredd with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, strictly enforced bedtime, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 29.526 billion Freddlandians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freddville. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Freddlandian economy, worth an astonishing 15,548 trillion fried eggs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Information Technology. Average income is a breathtaking 526,600 fried eggs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,718,515 per year while the poor average 121,388, a ratio of 14.2 to 1.
The newly revamped army is so eager for action that it has trouble keeping the peace, hairdressers are forced to use all the tricks of the trade after citizens became required to wear helmets at all times, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes, and penal labor is a de facto death sentence. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Freddland's national animal is the gorilla, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is none of the above.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Freddland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Freddland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Freddland lodged a message on the Hell Regional Message Board.
- : Freddland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Singapore"".
- : Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the Quarantined".
- : Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "WA Peacekeeping Charter".
- : Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate United Defenders League".
- : Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
- : Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "National Control of Elections".
- : Freddland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Singapore".