|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Frozen Democratic Republic of Frazikstan is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Nathaniel The Wise with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 18.012 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and Commerce receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fraztopia. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
Citizens are forbidden from leaving the country, wealthy students ride to school past mendicant dropouts, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported, and newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frazikstan's national animal is the Emperor Penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Frazlam, and its currency is the Polar Bear Toenail.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Frazikstan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 12 days ago: Frazikstan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 13 days ago: Frazikstan purchased a ByteCoin miner for ฿ 2.000.
- 16 days ago: Frazikstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 5%).
- 16 days ago: Frazikstan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative (last census: Top 10%).
- 17 days ago: Frazikstan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Conservative (last census: Top 10%).
- 17 days ago: Frazikstan relocated from Balder to Antarctica.
- 17 days ago: Frazikstan was refounded in Balder.
- 30 days ago: Frazikstan ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: Frazikstan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Public Sector.