|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Contender
The Frozen Democratic Republic of Frazikstan is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Nathaniel The Wise with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 17.42 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as Social Equality and Commerce receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fraztopia. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
Citizens are forbidden from leaving the country, wealthy students ride to school past mendicant dropouts, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported, and newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frazikstan's national animal is the Emperor Penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Frazlam, and its currency is the Polar Bear Toenail.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 17 hours ago
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Frazikstan relocated from Osiris to Antarctica.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Frazikstan was refounded in Osiris.
- 28 days ago: Frazikstan ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: Frazikstan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 68 days ago: Frazikstan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 1%).
- 73 days ago: Frazikstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 77 days ago: Frazikstan fell out of the world Top 10% for Shortest Average Lifespan.
- 81 days ago: Frazikstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Conservative.
- 99 days ago: Following new legislation in Frazikstan, newspapers cannot report anything about politicians without their explicit consent.
- 99 days ago: Following new legislation in Frazikstan, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.