“God's last creation is the best.... Women !!!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Democratic Republic of FrAustralia is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed population of 15.321 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defence. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Canberra. The average income tax rate is 63%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Retail.
All telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', the government has adopted a "Lightning Never Strikes Twice" approach to dealing with natural disasters, hundreds of thousands of convicts work as slaves in FrAustralia's many privately-owned prisons, and high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FrAustralia's national animal is the kangaroo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 days ago
- 12 days ago: FrAustralia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Emporia Towers".
- 12 days ago: FrAustralia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- 14 days ago: FrAustralia was endorsed by The Allied States of Lowow.
- 16 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 19 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 24 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 34 days ago: FrAustralia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Against Corruption".
- 39 days ago: Following new legislation in FrAustralia, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- 43 days ago: FrAustralia was endorsed by The Oasis of Oodges.
- 44 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average (last census: Top 5%).