“God's last creation is the best.... Women !!!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Democratic Republic of FrAustralia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 18.667 billion Australians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Law & Order, although Education and the Environment are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Canberra. The average income tax rate is 60%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, the government is seen to favor Catholics, guns are banned, and government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FrAustralia's national animal is the kangaroo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 16 hours ago
- 10 days ago: FrAustralia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig".
- 10 days ago: FrAustralia endorsed The Kingdom of King Rankmore.
- 15 days ago: FrAustralia was endorsed by The Kingdom of King Rankmore.
- 15 days ago: FrAustralia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 17 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest.
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in FrAustralia, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet.
- 27 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in FrAustralia, guns are banned.
- 27 days ago: FrAustralia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 27 days ago: FrAustralia was admitted to the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: 1 » King Rankmore.