The Democratic Republic of FrAustralia is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its smutty television, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 19.425 billion Australians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Law & Order, although Education, Defense, and Environment are also considered important, while Social Policy and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Canberra. The average income tax rate is 31.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Australian economy, worth a remarkable 1,322 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,102 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Guns are banned, government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine, and the nation is famous for having one of the world's largest kangaroo hunting institutions. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FrAustralia's national animal is the kangaroo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 1 day 9 hours ago: FrAustralia fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: FrAustralia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: FrAustralia lost the endorsement of The Republic of New Bantopia.
- 11 days ago: FrAustralia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Krulltopia"".
- 14 days ago: FrAustralia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Davao and Mati.
- 19 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Rudest Citizens.
- 25 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 25 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- 28 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 5%).
- 34 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 10%).