The Democratic Republic of FrAustralia is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 19.575 billion Australians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Law & Order, with Education, Environment, and Defense also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Canberra. The average income tax rate is 30.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Australian economy, worth a remarkable 1,331 trillion Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Retail, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 68,039 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials have to mortgage their homes to make ends meet, more and more students are taking up a career in medicine, the nation is famous for having one of the world's largest kangaroo hunting institutions, and extraordinary tribunals try accused financials criminals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FrAustralia's national animal is the kangaroo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 2 days 20 hours ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in FrAustralia, extraordinary tribunals try accused financials criminals.
- 10 days ago: FrAustralia was endorsed by The Commonwealth Republic of South-East Australia.
- 18 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 20 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).
- 26 days ago: FrAustralia fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.
- 26 days ago: FrAustralia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Safest.
- 26 days ago: FrAustralia lost the endorsement of The Republic of New Bantopia.
- 36 days ago: FrAustralia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Krulltopia"".
- 40 days ago: FrAustralia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Davao and Mati.