“God's last creation is the best.... Women !!!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Democratic Republic of FrAustralia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 18.262 billion FrAustralians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Canberra. The average income tax rate is 70%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Animal Liberationists are regularly jailed, religious education is a new government priority, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, and the tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FrAustralia's national animal is the kangaroo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 3 hours ago
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in FrAustralia, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: FrAustralia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Liberal Haven"".
- 2 days 3 hours ago: FrAustralia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Debris Prevention".
- 6 days ago: FrAustralia fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- 15 days ago: FrAustralia was endorsed by The Incorporated States of Rhinosaur Jones.
- 18 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest (last census: Top 5%).
- 19 days ago: FrAustralia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Rudest Citizens.
- 25 days ago: Following new legislation in FrAustralia, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers.
- 28 days ago: FrAustralia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 29 days ago: FrAustralia's influence in Australia rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".