“God's last creation is the best.... Women !!!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Democratic Republic of FrAustralia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 18.472 billion Australians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Canberra. The average income tax rate is 71%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Religious education is a new government priority, teams of painters are converting road signs from horse lengths to kilometers, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and the government is seen to favor Catholics. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. FrAustralia's national animal is the kangaroo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Christianity, and its currency is the Dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 2 days 9 hours ago: FrAustralia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Average.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in FrAustralia, the government is seen to favor Catholics.
- 9 days ago: FrAustralia changed its national demonym to "Australian" and its demonym adjective to "Australian".
- 11 days ago: FrAustralia applied to join the World Assembly.
- 11 days ago: FrAustralia relocated from Balder to Australia.
- 11 days ago: FrAustralia was refounded in Balder.
- 36 days ago: FrAustralia ceased to exist.
- 40 days ago: FrAustralia was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 43 days ago: FrAustralia fell out of the world Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- 62 days ago: FrAustralia lost the endorsement of The Rhinosaur Wonderland of Rhinosaur Jones.