The Politeia of Frattastan is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Josef K with a fair hand, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 16.986 billion Frattastanians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Frattburg. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The powerhouse Frattastanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,147 trillion francolinos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 126,409 francolinos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is currently revamping its entire education system, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations, the government is avowedly atheist, and violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frattastan's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Frattastan was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist (last census: Top 1%).
- : Frattastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- : Frattastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Frattastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Frattastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- : Frattastan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Frattastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Frattastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Frattastan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- : Frattastan fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.