The Fearless Flying Frog Brigade of Fratt Armed Forces is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its unlimited-speed roads, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 9.253 billion Fratt Armed Forcesians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 95.0%.
The large but inefficient Fratt Armed Forcesian economy, worth 600 trillion francolinos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 64,931 francolinos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities, the people of Fratt Armed Forces are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes, the new hit series "Fratt Armed Forces's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fratt Armed Forces's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Fratt Armed Forces was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 4 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces altered its national flag.
- 4 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces applied to join the World Assembly.
- 4 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces relocated from Balder to Unity.
- 4 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces was refounded in Balder.
- 9 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- 12 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 13 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 20 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.