|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Fearless Flying Frog Brigade of Fratt Armed Forces is a colossal, socially progressive nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, intelligent population of 8.847 billion Fratt Armed Forcesians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Social Equality and Defence are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 92%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Book Publishing.
Shanty towns are forming in the suburbs of major cities, the people of Fratt Armed Forces are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes, the new hit series "Fratt Armed Forces's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fratt Armed Forces's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the francolino.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 11 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces was ranked #1 in the region for Most Godforsaken.
- 13 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 13 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces applied to join the World Assembly.
- 13 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces resigned from the World Assembly.
- 13 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces relocated from The Cannabis Alliance to Unity.
- 14 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces's influence in The Cannabis Alliance rose from "Minnow" to "Duckspeaker".
- 14 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces endorsed The Socio-Libertarian Republic of Mastouleim.
- 14 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces relocated from Unity to The Cannabis Alliance.
- 14 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces was admitted to the World Assembly.
- 14 days ago: Fratt Armed Forces was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest.