The Fearless Flying Frog Brigade of Fratt Armed Forces is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its smutty television, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and compulsory military service. The democratic, humorless population of 12.509 billion Fratts love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 94.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Fratt Armed Forcesian economy, worth 805 trillion francolinos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 64,401 francolinos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, Fratt Armed Forcesian athletes are close to breaking the 2 minute mile and the 16 meter long jump, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, and bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Fratt Armed Forces's national animal is the guerrilla fighter, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fratt Armed Forces's influence in European Union rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Fratt Armed Forces's influence in European Union rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Fratt Armed Forces applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Fratt Armed Forces resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Fratt Armed Forces's influence in European Union rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Fratt Armed Forces endorsed The Democratic Republic of Occoron.
- : Fratt Armed Forces relocated from Versailles Isle to European Union.
- : Fratt Armed Forces endorsed The Kingdom of Stone Hero.
- : Fratt Armed Forces was endorsed by The Kingdom of Stone Hero.
- : Fratt Armed Forces was endorsed by The Dominion of Derples.