The College Partying Fanboys of Frat Boy Stan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning bird population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.732 billion Frat Boy Stanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Social Policy, and International Aid. The average income tax rate is 21.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Frat Boy Stanian economy, worth 163 trillion dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 34,647 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, the government is reining in public spending, voting is compulsory, and the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes. Crime is moderate. Frat Boy Stan's national animal is the bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 9 days ago: Frat Boy Stan relocated from Geopolity to The North Pacific.
- 11 days ago: Frat Boy Stan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 16 days ago: Frat Boy Stan relocated from The Fratillian Union to Geopolity.
- 16 days ago: Frat Boy Stan relocated from Lazarus to The Fratillian Union.
- 45 days ago: Frat Boy Stan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Stupidest Citizens.
- 72 days ago: Frat Boy Stan was refounded in Lazarus.
- 105 days ago: Frat Boy Stan ceased to exist.
- 122 days ago: Frat Boy Stan's influence in Darltra fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- 124 days ago: Frat Boy Stan's influence in Darltra rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 143 days ago: Frat Boy Stan's influence in Darltra fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".