“Join Frat Boy Stan and stop being square!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The East Pacific
The College Partying Fanboys of Frat Boy Stan is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning bird population. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.858 billion Frat Boy Stanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 14%, but much higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, followed by Door-to-door Insurance Sales and Gambling.
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, the government is reining in public spending, voting is compulsory, and the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes. Crime is a serious problem, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Frat Boy Stan's national animal is the bird, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 53 days ago
- 49 days ago: Frat Boy Stan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Armed.
- 53 days ago: Frat Boy Stan relocated from The North Pacific to The East Pacific.
- 55 days ago: Frat Boy Stan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 64 days ago: Frat Boy Stan fell out of the world Top 10% for Stupidest Citizens.
- 64 days ago: Frat Boy Stan was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Stupidest Citizens.
- 76 days ago: Frat Boy Stan changed its national motto to "Join Frat Boy Stan and stop being square!" and its nation type to "College Partying Fanboys".
- 76 days ago: Frat Boy Stan relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- 76 days ago: Frat Boy Stan was refounded in Balder.
- 1 year 105 days ago: Frat Boy Stan ceased to exist.
- 1 year 112 days ago: Frat Boy Stan was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 1%).