The Peculiar Little Socialistica of Frarxia is a colossal, cultured nation, renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 9.064 billion Frarxians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Frarxonnoppollonissia. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The large but stagnant Frarxian economy, worth 167 trillion Florins a year, is driven entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 18,446 Florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children are raised bilingual from an early age, the airship business has been driven out of the country by strict regulations and high fines, organ donation is compulsory, and the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frarxia's national animal is the Meerkat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 days ago
- 1 day 11 hours ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 4 days ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extreme.
- 5 days ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- 9 days ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 10 days ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 11 days ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 13 days ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
- 13 days ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- 14 days ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 15 days ago: Frarxia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Crime Rates.