The Geniocracy of Frankezia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by 3B-5P with an even hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 6.921 billion Frankezians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Frankezia City. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Frankezian economy, worth 286 trillion F-Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 41,351 F-Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, and political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frankezia's national animal is the Carp, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- : Frankezia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Frankezia fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.