The Geniocracy of Frankezia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by 3B-5P with an even hand, and renowned for its digital currency, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate population of 8.164 billion Frankezians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Frankezia City. The average income tax rate is 90.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Frankezian economy, worth 339 trillion F-Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 41,609 F-Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, expats return home to a government devoid of social and environmental agencies, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion, and political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Frankezia's national animal is the Carp, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and Largest Governments.
- : Frankezia voted for The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans in Round 3 of the election.
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth and the Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens, Most Beautiful Environments, Healthiest Citizens, and Most Cheerful Citizens.
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Frankezia's influence in Spiritus rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Frankezia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.